Saudi strives to develop secrete relations with Iran; reports WSJ
Published: 07:33 PM, 14 December 2019
In the Middle East, Saudi Arabia seeks to build secret relations with Iran aiming to accelerate economics; reveals US-based influential media ‘Wall Street Journal’ (WSJ) on Saturday.
According to a report, Saudi Arabia's relations with Iran have been deteriorated recently. Because of this, officials in the country believe that the Saudi economy will become more miserable.
The report also says Saudi officials are concerned about how much the US and other allies will sponsor in the face of extreme economic hardship. In this situation, they seem to be well on their way to developing relations with Iran.
Last September, an army supported by the Houthi Ansarullah movement attacked an oil refinery in Saudi Arabia. The United States and Saudi Arabia blamed Iran for the attack. However, Iran has denied the allegations.
A senior Saudi official said the Saudi administration has begun to change their view to Iran. Saudi Arabia and Iran officials have exchanged direct messages through Oman, Kuwait, and Pakistan in recent months.
On the other hand, according to Iranian officials, Riyadh has been forced to improve relations with Tehran. Iran never wants tensions with Saudi Arabia.
It is to be noted that diplomatic relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia were closed after the attacks on the Saudi embassy and consulate in Iran. The attack on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities brought unprecedented tension.
Iranian government spokesman Ali Rabiei said last month that President Hassan Rouhani gave Saudi Arabia and Bahrain leaders messages on security, peace, and stability in the region. Earlier, Rabiei announced a message from Saudi Arabia to Iran to alleviate tensions.
- 48 No Ward AL rebel candidate fired
- Housewife commits suicide in Pirojpur
- Call 999 while police harass: IGP
- Tigers to back a day earlier
- Zaheer Khan to be awarded Padma Shri
- Evaly becomes billionaire cheating with customers
- Student killed in Mymensingh road crash
- Action will be taken over clash in election campaign
- Tigers upbeat to avoid humiliating whitewash
- Satkhira pride schoolgirl committed suicide
- Meeting over China-Bangladesh travel ban Tuesday
- China stuck in Medical equipment crisis!
- Bangladesh to host Zimbabwe in Feb for full series
- No barrier to voting in EVMs: HC
- Problems need to be solved by planning: Tajul
- Iran executes ‘crocodile’
- Immune discovery may treat all cancer
- Farmer’s smile in vegetables farming
- 7 out of 8 employees absent in Upazila health office
- Coronavirus spread in 12 countries
- Assam trembled in multiple blast
- Sheikh Russel Water Treatment Plant inaugurated
- Woman set to marry plane, claims they’re dating for 6 yrs
- Coronavirus infected identified in Israel
- China lies over coronavirus infected, it topped .9 million!
- Atiqul unveils election manifesto
- Cold wave may abate in next 24 hours
- Mask-hand sanitizer sever crisis in China
- Chinese physicians in treatment-war amid coronavirus scary
- PM opens several uplift schemes
- All News »
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- Man suicides killing 4 in Maulvibazar: Story revealed
- Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
- Ijtema ends seeking global peace, unity
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- Record: Trump tweets, retweets 125 times in a day
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- Bride’s mother elopes with groom’s father
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 cases: govt
- ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji’ actress Sejal Sharma commits suicide
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- E-passport to be launched today
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- Harry, Meghan to give up royal titles
- Comilla University’s 1st convocation Monday
- Court orders to publish ads asking SK Sinha, 10 others to appear
- Fourth person has died from new virus: China
- Rohingya killing resumed defying ICJ order
- Wife receives husband with ‘Milk-bath’ for divorce!
- Over 100 killed in Yemen missile, drone attack