Sarafa Infotech’s new director Soroj Mehedi
Published: 11:41 PM, 24 June 2019 Updated: 12:18 PM, 25 June 2019
Sarafa Infotech’s new director Soroj Mehedi
University teacher and researcher Soroj Mehedi took charge as the Director of Safara Infotech. He will be the head of the company's offices in London, Dhaka, and Myanmar and all types of communications.
Professor Dr. Khairul Alam, chairman of the organization and CEO Tahmina Sharmin confirmed the information.
Soroj Mehedi is a university teacher, researcher, media analyst, and organizer. Apart from working as a Turkish language teacher of the Modern Language Institute of Dhaka University (DU), working as an adjunct faculty in Media and Communication department at Independent University Bangladesh (IUB), and at the Center for Modern Languages of Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP). He has been working as a Faculty of the department of the Language-Communications and Cultural of Gano University also.
Soroj Mehedi started his career on journalism as Jagannath University Correspondent of Daily Ittefaq. He went to Turkey in 2014 with the Turkish government’s scholarship while working in the National Daily Jugantar published from Dhaka.
Mehedi - who completed bachelor from Jagannath University — became first and received first-class in ‘Masters Research Program in Basic Journalism’ from Istanbul University. He returned country in 2018 and started teaching.
While staying in Turkey — with European Union funding in 2016 — he completed a credit program on 'European Studies' from Pannonia University of Hungary. In 2017, he did another credit program on European Studies from Turkey’s Kadir Has University, which was also funded by EU.
Mehedi has worked as the head of Bangladesh at the Fifth World Conference on Media and Mass Communication (Medcom-2019) held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He also acted as the Executive Member (Media and Communication) of the ‘Commonwealth Future Youth Summit 2018’ held at Sunway University, Malaysia.
In the 2016-2017 session, he worked as an Ambassador of Bangladesh and Turkey Chapter in Norway-based International Student Festival in Trondheim (ISFiT) — the world’s one of the biggest youth association — and at the same time as a probational member of the South Asian Youth Society (SAYS). He is currently active as the core team member of SAYS.
Bangladesh Digital Marketing Institute Director Professor KM Saiful Islam Khan has welcomed Soroj Mehedi for his new post.
Safara Infotech is giving services country’s top organizations, companies, government organizations, universities, foreign companies, integrated marketing communications or IMC and digital marketing, market research with success. They are also the partner of UK’s Techno Outsource UK Limited.
- Four killed in Kutubdia boat capsize
- 14 gamblers-drug dealers detained in Mymensingh
- Govt to shut 3 crore illegal smartphones
- Myanmar on financial surveillance!
- Pakistan conducts successful missile test
- No high-rise buildings along sea: PM
- Coronavirus reaches Iran: report
- 450 of 1200 posts vacant
- Preparation for Dhaka-10 by-polls completed: Returning Officer
- Rape accused detained in Narayanganj
- BNP`s politics stuck in Khaleda`s illness: Hasan
- Interest of postal saving will be revisited: Kamal
- Teacher takes salary without signing attendance sheet!
- Three robbers detained in Jamalpur
- Mysterious ship washes up Irish coast
- Diamond Princess passengers disembark after quarantine ends
- 6 girls injured after tree falls in Noakhali
- FIFA cancels planed meeting due to coronavirus
- Walton to export smartphones in US
- Padma Bridge rail route being connected with Trans-Asian network
- Match officials for Bangladesh-Zimbabwe series
- TCB preparing for Ramadan
- Tomato to get immaculate skin
- Mashrafe’s farewell after BAN vs ZIM series!
- Bangladesh to take on Pakistan tomorrow
- ‘Problems can be solved by forming joint working group’
- Mehazabien comes with new look
- SC bar association polls on March 11,12
- AL local government nomination board meets today
- Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral
- All News »
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Soumya to get married this month
- Soumya with future wife
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- Coronovirus deaths surge past 1,300
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- Good news to honey farmers
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Coronavirus: Chinese hospitals discharge 4,740 recovered patients
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- Valentine, Pahela Falgun celebration same day
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Sundarbans Day today
- 6,723 coronavirus patients discharged after recovery
- What Srijit told about Tahsan
- Samsung unveils new foldable phone Galaxy Z Flip
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- South Africa faces England in 1st T20 today
- Integrated admission test for all public universities from now
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation