Salman Khan accused of snatching mobile phone
Published: 10:17 PM, 25 April 2019
On Wednesday evening, Salman Khan was cycling to reach Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai to shoot a few promotional videos for his upcoming film Bharat. On the way, the actor reportedly got into an altercation with a man, who was trying to click his video. A complaint has been filed against the actor at the DN Nagar Police station for snatching away the mobile phone of the man who was filming him.
According to a Times Now report, the man who was trying to film the actor was a journalist, named Ashok Shyamlal Pandey.
Pandey has reportedly claimed that he and his cameraman started filming Salman after taking permission from the actor's bodyguard. However, Salman wasn't keen on being filmed, which apparently led to an argument between the two. Pandey has alleged that Salman's bodyguards misbehaved with them and that the actor snatched his phone.
The complainant claims to have taken permission from Salman’s guards before he started taking his video on his mobile phone. Pandey accused the actor and his bodyguards of misbehaving with him.
A cross-application has been filed by the actor’s bodyguard against the complainant stating that he was following the star and filming him without his consent.
Meanwhile sources close to Salman reveal that he was returning home on his cycle after finishing his shoot at a suburban studio in Mumbai. This is apparently when the complainant frantically started following the star on a busy road.
Photos and videos from the incident are being circulated on social media.
The 53-year-old actor is currently promoting Bharat, his upcoming Eid release. The film's first song was released today, much to the delight of Salman Khan fans. Salman and Disha Patani are seen matching steps to the most electrifying dance track of 2019, yet. Sharing the video, Salman wrote on Twitter, "Aaja doob jaoon teri aankhon ke ocean mein, ‘slow motion’ mein!"
He is also shooting for the next installment in the Dabangg franchise, also starring Sonakshi Sinha and Arbaaz Khan.
- Councillor Rajib placed on 14-day remand
- 30 killed as bus skids off road, bursts into flames
- 9 new HC judges to take oath today
- T20 WC Qualifier: Canada faces Nigeria today
- ‘Abominable’ won’t be screened in Malaysia over S. China Sea map
- India, Pakistan exchange fire in Kashmir, killing 9
- Brexit will happen on Oct. 31
- Bangladesh Army Volleyball competition concludes
- Chile paralyzed after three die in protest violence
- Young Elephants of Laos humiliate Mohun Bagan
- Laxman, Smith picks Tamim, Shakib in their dream XI
- 1,34,625 HA land under T-Aman cultivation in Netrokona
- People aren’t responding to Oikya Front’s call: Hasan
- President reaches Singapore en route to Japan
- 1st scientific congress on NCDs kicks off in city
- DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
- Jubo League chairman Omar Faruq fired
- Saifuddin to miss T20 series in India
- PM receives Russian translated books on Bangabandhu-Sheikh Hasina
- Pearl over 8 thousand-yrs old found in UAE
- Four to die for murder in Faridpur
- DIG Bajlur of JD arrested for possessing illegal money
- Rohit`s 212 put India on top
- Bhola Clash: BGB’s quick deploy by helicopter
- 4 killed in cops-mob clash following facebook post
- Khulna beat Rajshahi in NCL 2nd round
- BCB to issue T-Ten NOC through talks
- Auto-driver killed after being hit by pickup
- Investigations are being made about many others: Quader
- Samad succeeds in farming vegetables in fisheries farms
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- BUET students’ call off protests
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today
- Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU for Brexit delay
- ‘Kathin Chibar Dan’ being celebrated