Salman Khan accused of snatching mobile phone
Published: 10:17 PM, 25 April 2019
On Wednesday evening, Salman Khan was cycling to reach Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai to shoot a few promotional videos for his upcoming film Bharat. On the way, the actor reportedly got into an altercation with a man, who was trying to click his video. A complaint has been filed against the actor at the DN Nagar Police station for snatching away the mobile phone of the man who was filming him.
According to a Times Now report, the man who was trying to film the actor was a journalist, named Ashok Shyamlal Pandey.
Pandey has reportedly claimed that he and his cameraman started filming Salman after taking permission from the actor's bodyguard. However, Salman wasn't keen on being filmed, which apparently led to an argument between the two. Pandey has alleged that Salman's bodyguards misbehaved with them and that the actor snatched his phone.
The complainant claims to have taken permission from Salman’s guards before he started taking his video on his mobile phone. Pandey accused the actor and his bodyguards of misbehaving with him.
A cross-application has been filed by the actor’s bodyguard against the complainant stating that he was following the star and filming him without his consent.
Meanwhile sources close to Salman reveal that he was returning home on his cycle after finishing his shoot at a suburban studio in Mumbai. This is apparently when the complainant frantically started following the star on a busy road.
Photos and videos from the incident are being circulated on social media.
The 53-year-old actor is currently promoting Bharat, his upcoming Eid release. The film's first song was released today, much to the delight of Salman Khan fans. Salman and Disha Patani are seen matching steps to the most electrifying dance track of 2019, yet. Sharing the video, Salman wrote on Twitter, "Aaja doob jaoon teri aankhon ke ocean mein, ‘slow motion’ mein!"
He is also shooting for the next installment in the Dabangg franchise, also starring Sonakshi Sinha and Arbaaz Khan.
- Panchagarh Express starts maiden journey
- PM opens 2nd Meghna, Gumti bridges
- Yaba trafficking: Rohingyas as safe passage
- UN honors 12 fallen Bangladesh peacekeepers
- Messi haunted by Liverpool defeat
- 13th span installed, 2km of Padma Bridge now visible
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part II)
- Afghanistan beat Pakistan in 1st warm-up
- 25 inmates killed in clashes with police at Venezuela jail
- Nine killed in lightning strikes across country
- Panchagarh Express starts journey today
- 14 Bangladeshis among 290 migrants rescued in Libya coast
- 19 students die in Gujarat`s coaching centre fire
- Installation of 13th span on Padma Bridge today
- Inauguration of 2nd Meghna, Gumti bridges today
- 120th birth anniv of Nat`l Poet being celebrated
- WC Warm-Up match: India, Australia to play today
- On Mars, sands shift to a different drum
- How to enhance or suppress memories
- Theresa May profile
- Panchagarh Express maiden voyage tomorrow
- 20 student burnt to death in India
- Record budget for FY2019-20: Finance Minister
- Mother of two ‘gang raped’ in Noakhali
- We have fought having month-long fasting: AG Minister
- Lightning kills 3 in B’baria, Habiganj
- PM to open 2nd Meghna, Gumti bridges tomorrow
- Terrible traffic jam in Rupganj
- Collapse risk of College boundary in Nalitabari
- Aruk Munshi: living reflect of Bangabandhu
- All News »
- People on Mars by 2033 or 2060
- Six killed as bus hits tree in Bagerhat
- Messi scores twice but Barcelona held
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)
- JS body discusses security of women, children
- `Final should not decide my future`
- Ukraine`s new president Zelensky calls snap elections
- 2 hijackers killed in Hazaribagh gunfight
- HC seeks reports of lab test on 93 more food items
- Eid holidaymakers’ sufferings to be reduced
- Cabinet reshuffle: Murad moved to Info Ministry
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- The Army Chief of Bangladesh urges to increase interoperability of land forces
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- OC withdrawn over schoolgirl Barsha’s suicide after rape
- Polls to suspended 5 UZs on June 18
- Taskin in WC reserve squad finally
- AIUB pupil’s body recovered from GF`s house
- 15 Bangladeshi survivors return home
- 6 women among 11 killed in ‘massacre’ at bar
- Commercial operation of BS-I begins today
- Actress Maya Ghosh dies
- TCB stopped sale of Ramadan commodities suddenly!
- On Mars, sands shift to a different drum
- Highest power generation recorded
- When Jail-guard are ‘drug dealers’!
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released
- Can Aditi fulfill her dream?
- Archer named in England World Cup squad