Sabila Nur’s honeymoon preparation!
Published: 06:43 PM, 16 October 2019
Popular TV actress Sabila Nur’s wedding news was ‘talk of the town’ on Monday. Where she announced her wedding will be held in Dhaka on October 25.
She is going to get married to her longtime boyfriend Nehal Sunando Taher, a broadcast engineer at a private TV channel SA TV.
Now, the news of the actress’s honeymoon came out shortly after her wedding news. In view of this, she says the honeymoon was about to be ready. However, as there is no plan in advance, but Sabila’s desire is to go to Mauritius with her husband.
Regarding marriage and honeymoon, Sabila herself gives such information. She says, “I did not think much yet. However, it is my longtime desire that I want to go to Mauritius with my husband.”
Earlier, in connection with Nehal Sunando, Sabila mentioned that Sabila’s acquaintance with the future bridegroom through friend Tausif which turned to love. Then after a year of love, two families recently decided to get married.
“Nehal had first proposed to the bride’s mother a year ago. Then three months ago, the two families completed their final discussion on marriage,” Sabila also said.
Regarding the marriage, Sabila’s mother said, “The date of my daughter’s wedding has been finalized on October 25. The ‘Gaye Holud’ ceremony will be held on October 24 and the wedding reception will be held on October 27.”
Nehal Sunando’s home district is in Chandpur. Nehal's father Abu Taher, former deputy director-general of Bangladesh Betar and his mother, Umme Kulsum, chief coordinator officer of a college in Dhaka.
- Train service on Dhaka-Ctg, Ctg-Sylhet routes resumed
- PM for alertness to prevent train crash recurrences
- Mim`s 40 minutes dialogue on stage
- B`baria train crash: All deceased identified
- 10 out of 12km rail-line stolen!
- Bangabandhu`s mural unvailed at BSTI
- Italian expatriate sentenced 10 years imprisonment for corruption
- Wife died on the way back after her husband’s burial
- Greek squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers
- Top Islamic Jihad commander killed in Israeli air raid
- Former customs officer jailed over FF quota forgery
- Mosharraf Karim condoles death at B’baria train mishap
- Nusrat Murder: 12 condemned convicts shifted to Cumilla jail
- 2 killed as bus falls into Shariatpur ditch
- Finance Minister mourns death in train mishap
- Each victim’s family to get Tk 1 lakh, injured’s Tk 10k
- Train collision: Bouts of screaming in Kasba
- Light fog likely during early morning
- 3 including loco master, director of Turna suspended
- President condoles death in train accident
- 3 stabbed on stage in Saudi Arabia
- Train services resume after 8 hours
- ‘Turna disobeyed the signal’
- PM mourns deaths in B’baria train crash
- Firefighters who saved house, apologise for drinking milk
- Terrified child searching for mother, grandmother
- B’baria train collision: Death toll climbs to 16
- Train crash: A lot of blood needed for injured
- Train collision: Victims’ families to get Tk 25,000
- Probe bodies formed over two train collision
- All News »
- Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- What’s Tahsan doing now?
- Dhaka Int’l Folk Fest 19 registration begins
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’ heads towards Bangladesh
- Tahsan’s realize after 7yrs
- Cyclone Bulbul: sea ports asked to hoist signal 7
- ‘Construction work of Bangabandhu Railway Bridge from 2020’
- Monday’s JSC, JDC exams postponed
- “Bulbul" likely to cross Khulna this evening
- Voter registration for expats starts today
- Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool to play tonight
- `Bulbul` crossing over Khulna coastal area
- 345 shelter centers open at Noakhali
- Gunmen attack Thailand security post, kills 15
- Bulbul weakens gradually
- Ram Mandir to be built in Babri Masjid’s land: Indian SC
- Govt prepared to face ‘Bulbul’: Enamur
- Bulbul likely to cross Bangladesh Sunday morning
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Flight operations suspended at 4 airports
- Rifat murder: Bail plea of two dropped from hearing list
- Tomorrow’s JSC, JDC exams rescheduled
- Al-Baghdadi’s sister, five children captured
- Navy Contingents with 10 warships ready to deal with ‘Bulbul’
- Tureen Afroz removed from ICT
- MP Moinuddin Khan Badal passes away
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’: 10 injured after 7 houses collapsed in Bhola
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’ left behind Bubuli in Bagerhat
- Dreadful ‘Bulbul’ near Sundarbans
- 9 districts that will come under signal 10