Sabila Nur gets married this month
Published: 02:37 PM, 14 October 2019
Sabila Nur, a popular face of the small screen, is going to get married to her longtime boyfriend at the end of this month. Her boyfriend is currently working on a private television channel in the country. The matter has been reported through a reliable source.
The actress is reportedly not working in any new drama or telefilm because of being busy with her wedding.
It has been reported that when the directors asked her if she wanted to work in new dramas she declined their offers giving her marriage as the reason. Not only that, she has told directors that her marriage has been set at the end of this month. This time, she is going to sit for her marriage leaving her busy schedule from the media world.
Prior to this, there has been a buzz about her marriage in the media world but she denied it saying that she is the youngest among her friends and that birth, death, and marriage—all are in the hands of God. “I don’t know yet. Marriage can happen or may not happen. If the marriage will really take place, everyone will know,” she said.
However, it has confirmed through multiple sources that Sabila will get married by the end of this month and several close friends also know about her marriage.
One friend, who did not want to be named, said that they (Sabila and her boyfriend) will be getting married this month.
However, Sabila Nur was repeatedly contacted over the cellphone to find out about the matter but no response was gotten from her end.
- BUET expels 26 students over Abrar murder
- UK Labour makes radical election pitch
- `Humble` Mourinho not planning on big changes at Spurs
- Another cargo flight with 105 mts Egyptian onion lands
- Israel PM Netanyahu charged with corruption
- Event Flow of Kolkata Test
- Nasim asks party men to make AL council success
- President condoles death of Katiadi AL leader Golap Mia
- Tennis Federation GS Golam Morshed fired
- 41st Cairo int`l film gala kicks off at Egypt`s opera house
- Mithila: “There is a word called privacy”
- AI bot beats human in multiplayer game with secret roles
- Syed Rasel named Dhaka Platoon bowling coach
- Why exclusion of PEC candidates not illegal: HC
- Fielding will key point in pink-ball Test: Mominul
- Tahsan new look of Farooki’s “No Land’s Man”
- Nigerian air force destroys Boko Haram’s meeting venue
- Emerging Asia Cup Final to broadcast on TV
- Bourses bounce back
- Don’t pay heed to propaganda: PM
- Bangladesh wins 1st Gold in e-Asia Awards 2019
- Car-Free Street in Uttara!
- BNP failed to wage movement capitalizing onion issue: Quader
- Baby drown in Tangail
- Pope Francis visits Thai Buddhist temple
- Housewife commits suicide
- 22 civilians killed in Syria by Russian-backed government forces
- 89 detained in anti-drug drive in capital
- Players would focus only on cricket: Mominul
- Armed Forces Day celebrated peacefully
- All News »
- 7 teams announced for Bangabandhu BPL
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- Fire breaks out at Rajdhani Super Market
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured
- Myanmar genocide case hearing next month: UN court
- Messi on target as Argentina beat Brazil
- Graduation at 9!
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- PM seeks larger UAE investment in Bangladesh
- Bangabandhu BPL players draft starts
- Dhaka rope Mashrafe, Tamim
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS
- International Men’s Day today
- Bangladesh now a beggar-free country; says Quader
- Srijit’s talks on marriage with Mithila
- BPL Players’ draft: Who in which team
- Thousands devotees in Lokenath Ashram with luminaries
- Messi-led Argentina arrive in Israel for Uruguay friendly
- Sand-laden vessel sinks in Meghna being hit by launch: 3 missing
- Abrar murder: Arrest warrant issued against 4
- PSC, Ebtedayee terminal exams begin tomorrow
- Malaysia to hire Bangladeshi workers at low cost
- Amazon appeals $10B Pentagon contract won by Microsoft
- 5 dead in Bolivia clashes challenging interim govt
- 2.5-km to be visible
- Delightful 2nd day of Dhaka Int’l Folk fest today
- Bangabandhu BPL players draft this evening
- PM joins gleaming Dubai air show
- Nusrat Jahan at ICU