SSC results to be published after Eid
Published: 05:54 PM, 19 May 2020 Updated: 05:55 PM, 19 May 2020
SSC results to be published after Eid
The results of the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and equivalent examinations 2020, will be released after the upcoming Eid-ul-Fitr; The results will be published online. Students are asked to do registration to get the results more easily on mobile phone.
Mahbub Hossain, Secretary of the secondary and higher education department of the education ministry, told media on Tuesday. He said that this time the education boards have made it easier to know the results through text messages.
Manjurul Kabir, senior systems analyst at Dhaka Education Board, said pre-registration has started from Monday. Those who pre-register will get the results early. However, the results can be known by sending a message by phone in the same way as before.
If pre-registration has been done in the new system, the result will be informed on the mobile of the concerned examinee.
For pre-registration, you have type SSC Board Name (first three letters) Roll No. Passing Year and to send SMS to 16222 from any mobile operator. Two takas will be charged for each SMS.
The SSC exam was held last February. Although the results were supposed to be published within 60 days after the examination, it was not possible due to a long vacation in the educational institution because of the coronavirus situation. This year the total number of candidates was 2,047,789.
The results will be released any day and any time if the government give permission, said Ziaul Haque, chairman of Dhaka Board of Secondary and Higher Education.
- Laborer killed by overturning crane in Cumilla
- Hygiene not followed at bus terminals
- Abrar murder: Jion’s bail plea rejected
- Trade thru Bhomra land port resumes
- Gazipur reports 93 new infected cases
- BNP in isolation of negative politics: Quader
- ADB expands trade finance to support Bangladesh private sector
- Mymensingh reports 81 new COVID-19 cases
- Challengers always stand by people in COVID-19 crisis: COO Yasir
- Inadequate launch risks health service to breakdown
- Father-son electrocuted in Rangpur
- Two die with COVID-19 symptoms at KMCH
- Highest COVID-19 tests in 24hrs, record new infected
- Actress Mohena with in-law members COVID-19 infected
- Coronavirus death toll tops 30,000 in Brazil
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- 349 Ansar members infected with COVID-19
- Shakib Khan’s ‘Rangbaaz’ movie producer Mozammel dies
- Keep your mouth shut: Police Chief advises Trump
- Biman cancels flights for passenger crisis
- Stolen Tk60 lakh of National Bank recovered
- ‘Ultimate repercussion’ if US hurt China’s interests
- BNP office fluxed of banner-festoon; neither activity, no activist
- Smith not to play in Aus ‘due to IPL’ if necessary
- Child among 4 another contracted COVID-19 in Nandail
- Light rain likely at many places
- Schoolgirl committed suicide for unable to see Star Jalsha serial
- Raw turmeric to boost immunity
- New Ebola outbreak in Congo amid coronavirus
- WHO will continue to cooperate with the United States
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Offices resume from May 31
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Mahathir expelled from party
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000