SSC examinees must be in hall 30 mins before exam
Published: 11:13 AM, 4 January 2018 Updated: 04:48 PM, 4 January 2018
The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and its equivalent exams examinees must reach their respective exam centres half an hour before the tests start. If they fail to reach in this time, they will not be allowed to enter the exam halls.
The Education Ministry took the decision at a meeting on Wednesday to prevent question leaks or copying or any other forms of cheating in the upcoming exam.
The ministry issued a press release on Wednesday regarding the new decision. The meeting led by Md Sohrab Hossain, Secretary to the Secondary and Higher Education Division of the ministry.
The meeting discussed possible ways to stop question leaks, according to the circular. They include carrying the questions inside specially sealed envelopes, making multiple sets of questions, using pin codes, using USB drives to carry questions inside centres and blocking internet connections around centres for the time being.
There was also a discussion about whether internet connection in the vicinity of test centres can be cut off during the exams, and several other measures to prevent question paper leaks.
No smart phones will be allowed inside the exam centres and only secretary of the exam centre will be allowed to use a regular mobile phone, it added.
The written part of the Secondary School Certificate and equivalent examinations will be held between Feb 1 and Feb 24 this year.
- Motorcyclist killed in Sylhet road crash
- College student dies of dengue in Shariatpur
- Griezmann hits two to seal Barca`s first La Liga win
- Floods kill 62 in Sudan
- Today’s sports on TV
- Mexican journalist stabbed to death
- Do aliens really exist?
- Sub-Editor to be recruited in Daily Bangladesh
- Stokes 135* leads England to epic test win
- Watling, Grandhomme put NZ ahead in 2nd Test
- Miraz rates Bangladesh ahead of Afghanistan Test
- Faridpur road crash kills cyclist
- Hilsa abound in sea, very few in rivers
- Man jailed for honey!
- Purnima demands excess payment
- `If Bangabandhu`s killers brought under trial, Zia won`t killed`
- Bermuda Triangle: Mystery Museum on earth
- Prof Muzaffar laid to rest with state honor
- Two die as bus hits van in Madaripur
- Truck ramps private car, driver killed
- Bangladesh U-15 outclasses Sri Lanka in 7-1 win
- Ex-Eden College principal murder: Charge sheet accepted
- Wari girl Saima rape, murder: Probe report Sept 16
- Don’t go abroad being deceived by broker: PM
- Yield, market price brings smile on jute growers
- Rain likely across country
- HC orders to remove word ‘Kumari’ from Kabinnama
- Trump confident on Brexit talks
- NASA to prob ‘first crime’ in space
- Messi to miss Barcelona`s game at Real Betis
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Aghoris: The ‘Black Magicians’!
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- PEC exam schedule published
- Kamrup Kamakhya: Mystery of India
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- Rayudu promises IPL return for CSK
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- 3 mobile operators gave Tk 9k crore to google-Facebook
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- I am half Sindhi, half Peshawar: Sonam Kapoor
- No bar to publish 9th wage board gazette