Rocky passed HSC by writing with wrist
Published: 02:03 PM, 18 July 2019
Mehedi Hassan Rocky, who was born without fingers, got GPA-4.25 in this year’s HSC exam
Mehedi Hassan Rocky has given HSC exams with two wrists and got GPA-4.25. The core of success was his invincible will power. He is constantly moving forward by putting his physical barriers behind.
Rocky, son of Akched Ali of Ghochar village in Arani Municipality of Bagha. He took part in this year’s HSC examinations in humanities division from Arani Degree College.
Rocky is a disabled child. Though he has two hands, it is much smaller than others and without fingers. Despite being disabled and for parental efforts, he successfully growing up by completing all tasks, the family members said.
Earlier, Rocky got the GPA-5 in 2017 SSC exam in science division from Arani Manomohini Government High School. He even got GPA-5 in fifth-grade and eighth-grade.
“Though Rocky is disabled, his talents are more intense than other students. His handwriting is also very good,” said Sheikh Shamsuddin, Principal of Arani Degree College.
But mentioning incapabilities, Rocky’s father Akched Ali said, “I do not have the ability to admit him in a good college for higher studies though he did a good result. I do not know what to do.”
Roki said that although he was born in a very poor family, he wanted to become a government administrative officer and serve his parents. He wants everyone blessings.
- Australia bowled out for 250
- 231 students` result changes in review
- Protest for free elections in Russia
- Biman’s return Hajj flight lands in Dhaka
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Quader alerts AL men to BNP-Jamaat conspiracies
- BCB announces prelim squad for AFG test, Tri-series
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Cop caught taking bribe day after getting best constable award
- Facebook adds Chakma as 2nd Bangladeshi language
- Fire breaks out Delhi hospital
- Masrafe asks BCB for two months to decide future
- 4 of a family burnt in Gazipur fire
- Rawhide sale suspended till Sunday
- Priyanka Chopra reveals Jonas’ bedroom secret
- 1460 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- Newlyweds die in road crash returning from honeymoon
- 6 buses fined for charging extra fare
- Soumitra transferred to cabin from ICU
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Kid drowns in Shakhipur
- Smartphone for blood pressure detection
- First return Hajj flight arrives in Dhaka
- Mgst described severe suffering in govt hospital
- Russell Domingo appointed Tigers’ head coach
- Eight killed in Ukraine hotel fire
- No MoU, 2 FMs dialog only
- College student dies of dengue in Magura
- Temperature may rise slightly
- Husband arrested in triple talaq case
- All News »
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Hassan to recite Khutba at Hajj
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- Three movies to be released on Eid
- Heavy rain pours down on Hajj pilgrims at Arafat
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Rabeya opens her eyes, Rokeya still unconscious
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- 2m pilgrims gathered in Arafat
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Holidaymakers suffer in train schedule catastrophe
- Man. City. Everton to play tonight
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 7 plays of Humayun to be aired on Eid
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC