Reward for good deeds, punish for bad: CMP Commissioner
Published: 04:37 PM, 26 June 2019 Updated: 04:53 PM, 26 June 2019
CMP Commissioner Mahbubur Rahman Ripon
Akbar Shah Police Station arrested a youth with yabas from city’s AK Khan area. He was sent to court in a lawsuit under the Narcotics Act. Later, the father of the accused filed the application with the CMP Commissioner, “My son was innocent. He got trapped with yabas by Akbar Shah Police Station SI Afsar and ASI Nasir.”
CMP Commissioner Mahbubur Rahman Ripon appointed Deputy Commissioner Zainul Titu to investigate the matter. He told to submit the report within seven working days. Police Commissioner did not stop not only with the investigation, but he also searched for himself.
Getting the authenticity of the allegations, Deputy Commissioner submitted the report. In view of the investigation report, the Commissioner ordered to take action against those two policemen by filing a court case against them.
CMP Commissioner got the information regarding the involvement of SI Siddiqur Rahman of Chattogram Metropolitan Police in yaba trading. He carefully analyzes the matter with his own sources. After obtaining the authenticity of the information, he ordered CMP Counter Terrorism Unit to arrest him.
On June 14, Counter Terrorism Unit and RAB arrested Siddiqur Rahman from Agrabad’s Double Mooring Thana with 10,000 yabas. The arrested Siddiqur Rahman was working as TSI (Town Sub-Inspector) in the port department of the CMP.
There are other notable incidents — CMP Commissioner Mahbubur Rahman Ripon is working relentlessly to prevent crime including the elimination of drugs. No one is giving exempt for crime control. Whenever the complaint came to him, he took measures seriously. Whether he is criminal or policemen.
On the other hand, He is encouraging policemen, organizations and individuals to work relentlessly. He is also given award.
CMP Commissioner has rewarded 51 policemen and civil staff for doing good work in May. Besides, if any policeman receives a good report, he personally called him/her at his office and personally encouraged him in various ways.
Due to such activities of the CMP Commissioner, the unscrupulous policemen personnel at the CMP are in panic. They remove themselves from criminal activities in fear of arrest or withdrawal.
“There are a lot of opportunities to do good work as a member of the police. I will reward those policemen with the attitude of humanitarian duty with human rights. And whoever destroys the image of the police by doing bad work, they will be punished,” said CMP Commissioner Mahbubur Rahman.
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- ‘Lion King’ roars as surpassing ‘Avengers’ record
- Ronaldo will not face rape charges
- Critical security flaw found in VLC Player
- Two robbers killed in Sundarbans gunfight
- Large-scale government data hacks in Russia, Bulgaria
- Mehazabien with new story
- Shinzo Abe wins Japan’s upper house poll
- National Public Service Day-2019 today
- Renu lynched in Badda: 2 more held
- Drug peddler killed in Meherpur gunfight
- Suspended ACC director Basir held
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- ‘Child lifters’ rumor: innocence loses life
- Chandrayaan-2: India launches second Moon mission
- WHO to work with DSCC in combating dengue
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- How to get HSC result
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case
- Humanity for animal !