Ranveer says he knew Deepika would be mother of his children!
Published: 05:24 PM, 29 November 2018 Updated: 05:24 PM, 29 November 2018
A wedding photo of Ranveer Singh and his wife Deepika Padukone
Actor Ranveer Singh, who hosted a second wedding reception with wife Deepika Padukone in Mumbai on Wednesday, has said in an interview that he was always ready for marriage. He was just waiting for Deepika to be ready as well.
He said, “I’ve been thinking about marriage seriously for almost three years now. I was just waiting, I told her the minute you say so, we’ll do it.”
Speaking to Filmfare, Ranveer said, “I’ve been ready for a while. I was just waiting for Deepika to be ready. It would happen whenever she had decided. I was fully ready and raring to go.”
He said that the fairytale Lake Como wedding was what Deepika wanted and it was his duty as a ‘husband of the millennium’ to make her dreams come true.
“Whatever her vision of getting married, I wanted her to realize it. Whatever she wanted, it was done exactly in that manner. She deserves every bit of it,” he said, adding that his happiness comes from her.
The Padmaavat actor Ranveer Singh revealed that he was sure Deepika was the one ‘six months into the relationship’. The couple had been together for six years before their wedding on November 14 and 15.
“I knew all too well that this is the woman I’m going to marry. This is the woman who would become the mother of my children,” he said.
Ranveer and Deepika previously hosted a reception for friends and family on November 21 in her hometown, Bengaluru.
Prominent sportspersons and businesspersons were spotted at the reception. Between the first and second receptions, Ranveer’s sister Ritika hosted a post-wedding party.
They will now organize a third reception on December 1, which will be attended by their industry friends.
- On Mars, sands shift to a different drum
- How to enhance or suppress memories
- Theresa May profile
- Panchagarh Express maiden voyage tomorrow
- 20 student burnt to death in India
- Record budget for FY2019-20: Finance Minister
- Mother of two ‘gang raped’ in Noakhali
- We have fought having month-long fasting: AG Minister
- Lightning kills 3 in B’baria, Habiganj
- PM to open 2nd Meghna, Gumti bridges tomorrow
- Terrible traffic jam in Rupganj
- Collapse risk of College boundary in Nalitabari
- Aruk Munshi: living reflect of Bangabandhu
- 300 orphan received PM’s Eid gifts
- Lightning kills three in Habiganj
- Injury scare for Eoin Morgan
- Tigers’ fan song ‘Cholo Bangladesh’ for World Cup composed
- High-security Ebola burials spark dismay, anger in DR Congo
- SpaceX launches first satellites of its internet network
- Mosque blast kills 2 in Pakistan
- British PM Theresa May announces to resign
- Itikaf: Significance and its virtues in Ramadan
- Sri Lanka to bowl first against SA
- Two country`s pending issues will be resolved: Quader
- Modi plots course after landslide Indian election win
- Kushtia Tailors passing busy time
- 3 more Bangladeshi survivors return home
- Jenner, Banderas, turn out for glitzy amfAR gala near Cannes
- Rain with gusty wind likely over country
- PCB bans wives and family from travelling with team
- All News »
- People on Mars by 2033 or 2060
- Six killed as bus hits tree in Bagerhat
- Narayanganj’s Araihazar OC withdrawn
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Messi scores twice but Barcelona held
- JS body discusses security of women, children
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)
- `Final should not decide my future`
- 3000 tubewells need to free from arsenic
- Eid advance bus ticket sale begins
- Ukraine`s new president Zelensky calls snap elections
- HC seeks reports of lab test on 93 more food items
- Thor actor Isaac Kappy commits suicide
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day today
- 2 hijackers killed in Hazaribagh gunfight
- Cabinet reshuffle: Murad moved to Info Ministry
- ‘AL not a political party only, organization also’
- Eid holidaymakers’ sufferings to be reduced
- The Army Chief of Bangladesh urges to increase interoperability of land forces
- Robert Pattinson cast to play new Batman
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- Polls to suspended 5 UZs on June 18
- Taskin in WC reserve squad finally
- Sheikh Hasina’s homecoming day today
- OC withdrawn over schoolgirl Barsha’s suicide after rape
- AIUB pupil’s body recovered from GF`s house
- Shakib-less Bangladesh opt to field
- 15 Bangladeshi survivors return home
- 6 women among 11 killed in ‘massacre’ at bar