Ranveer says he knew Deepika would be mother of his children!
Published: 05:24 PM, 29 November 2018 Updated: 05:24 PM, 29 November 2018
A wedding photo of Ranveer Singh and his wife Deepika Padukone
Actor Ranveer Singh, who hosted a second wedding reception with wife Deepika Padukone in Mumbai on Wednesday, has said in an interview that he was always ready for marriage. He was just waiting for Deepika to be ready as well.
He said, “I’ve been thinking about marriage seriously for almost three years now. I was just waiting, I told her the minute you say so, we’ll do it.”
Speaking to Filmfare, Ranveer said, “I’ve been ready for a while. I was just waiting for Deepika to be ready. It would happen whenever she had decided. I was fully ready and raring to go.”
He said that the fairytale Lake Como wedding was what Deepika wanted and it was his duty as a ‘husband of the millennium’ to make her dreams come true.
“Whatever her vision of getting married, I wanted her to realize it. Whatever she wanted, it was done exactly in that manner. She deserves every bit of it,” he said, adding that his happiness comes from her.
The Padmaavat actor Ranveer Singh revealed that he was sure Deepika was the one ‘six months into the relationship’. The couple had been together for six years before their wedding on November 14 and 15.
“I knew all too well that this is the woman I’m going to marry. This is the woman who would become the mother of my children,” he said.
Ranveer and Deepika previously hosted a reception for friends and family on November 21 in her hometown, Bengaluru.
Prominent sportspersons and businesspersons were spotted at the reception. Between the first and second receptions, Ranveer’s sister Ritika hosted a post-wedding party.
They will now organize a third reception on December 1, which will be attended by their industry friends.
- 1 killed as tree fall in capital, 7 injured
- Saudi Arabia strikes $10bn China deal
- Students’ council formed in 8,684 schools
- Fire broke in Cumilla Moon Hospital
- ‘Chemical’ evidence found in Churihatta fire incident
- Wazed Mia works for humanity: Speaker
- Ultra-processed foods links cancer risk
- 10 shops gutted in Melandaha
- None would be able to destroy Bengali culture: PM
- Kartoa land more fertile for tea: Experts
- BNP’s anti-govt comts over city fire improper: Hasan
- Chelsea banned from signing new players
- W.House to keep 200 troops in Syria
- Kartoa Valley land more fertile for tea cultivation: Experts
- Pres at doa for Chawkbazar victims
- DNA samples collected to identify charred bodies
- `Govt instructs to shift godowns from old Dhaka`
- Saudi crown prince meets Chinese president, bags oil deal
- 80 grave ready in Azimpur
- Venezuela seals border
- Unknown panic in Bilchandak!
- Mosquitos killed more humans than all wars
- Dipu Moni emphasizes on lifelong learning for sustainable dev
- No gate keeper in rail crossing
- 7.5 quake hits Peru-Ecuador border
- World`s largest bee found in INDO
- Youth hacked dead in Gazipur
- Chawkbazar fire: Chandpur`s 2 dead
- Kulkhani and Doa Mahfil tomorrow
- ‘Uro Megher Boshonto’ of Nilanjana Neela
- All News »
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy to protest `baseless allegations`
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- 16 burnt, 50 injured in Churihatta fire
- JnU BCL committee dissolved
- BCL factional clash hurt 45 in JnU
- Daily Bangladesh mourns death in Chawkbazar fire
- “AL not embarrassed of BNP’s case against polls”
- Drug trader hurt in Chatmohor gunfight
- Mithun`s fifty takes Bangladesh to 226
- Gas supply shutdown in Dhaka including Savar
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Ali, employee of Daily Bangladesh, injured in road crash
- Barcelona, Man City to play tonight
- NZ clinch ODI series 2-0 against Tigers
- “’Fagun Haway’ will inspire new generation in patriotism”
- Japan probe Hayabusa2 makes asteroid landing
- Hong Kong stocks open lower
- Death toll in Nigeria attack doubles to 130
- Samsung to launch US retail stores in smartphone push
- Prominent poet Al Mahmud dies
- Last tributes to poet Al Mahmud at Bangla Academy
- 1st phase of nomination withdrawal ends today
- General Osmani’s 35th death anniversary today
- Navy Chief in UAE arms exhibition
- Sadhan urges officials to brighten up govt image
- Zulfikar Ali will survive if he got your help
- Barrister Razzaq resigns from Jamaat
- SERG Zahurul Haque’s death anniversary observed
- No pardon for drug traders: IGP