Published: 11:07 PM, 22 April 2018
Popular actress Moushumi Hamid is coming to the big screen again. She is returning to the film as `Rajlaxmi`.
Director Arifur Zaman is made a film title `Kathgoray Saratchandra` which is being composed by popular characters of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay. In this, Mousumi Hamid is acting in the role of `Rajlaxmi`.
Earlier, actress Moushumi Hamid, playing the role of a different character in the big screen from the beginning of her career and appreciated by the audience for her unique role by acting in almost every film including `Jalal`s Story`, `Blackmail`, `Purnodoirgho Premkahini-2`. Moussumi Hamid has created great confidence in the directors for her challenging roles.
Meanwhile, Moushumi Hamid is very excited about the character `Rajlaxmi`. Today, the shooting of this film is being done in BFDC, Moushumi said. She said Sharat Chandra was deeply involved in Bengali literature. `Rajlaxmi` is a unique creation of Sharat Chandra. It is the challenge for any actress who can act in this role. Actually, I`ve been waiting for such a character.
Hopefully, through the `Rajlaxmi` character, we can again give the audience something new.
Meanwhile, Moushumi is currently busy working on the small screen Eid drama - Television shooting outside of the new movie. In the meantime, she finished several plays for Eid including Salauddin Lavlu`s `Facebooke Bibaho`, Sumon Anwar`s `Komolar Bonobash`.
She is also acting in two TV series such as Sumon Anwar`s `Happy Mirganj` and `Idiot`.
- Afghanistan mosque bombing kills 62
- Nadeem joins India squad for Ranchi Test
- Sheikh Russel’s 56th birthday observed
- Death sentence for humiliation of the Holy Quran
- Turkey-led strikes kill 14 civilians in northeast Syria
- Workshop on IT awareness for female students held at DU
- Aligarh University Prof meets DU VC
- KUET admission test held peacefully
- At least 28 killed in Afghan mosque blast
- Semolina’s rasmalai!
- NASA astronauts Koch and Meir in all-women spacewalk
- Education programs runing on tide
- UN welcomes Turkey`s ceasefire decision
- FM calls upon German investment in Bangladesh
- Surge success of Urmi
- Bangladesh maintains all-win run beating Faroe Islands 3-1
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Bangabandhu Film City will be world class: Hasan
- NCL coaches terminated for not playing leg spinner
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Saif hits double ton, Imrul 93
- 17 fishermen jailed for catching hilsa
- Artist Kalidas Karmakar dies
- 35 arrested in anti-drug drive
- Culvert, the last reliance
- 2 children drown in Narail
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Tahsan not ‘celebrating’ Birthday...
- Singapore beat Scotland in T20 WC qualifiers
- US imposes record $7.5 billion tariffs on European goods
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- The king who rose from the dead
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- BUET students’ call off protests
- MBBS admission test today
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh