Published: 11:07 PM, 22 April 2018
Popular actress Moushumi Hamid is coming to the big screen again. She is returning to the film as `Rajlaxmi`.
Director Arifur Zaman is made a film title `Kathgoray Saratchandra` which is being composed by popular characters of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay. In this, Mousumi Hamid is acting in the role of `Rajlaxmi`.
Earlier, actress Moushumi Hamid, playing the role of a different character in the big screen from the beginning of her career and appreciated by the audience for her unique role by acting in almost every film including `Jalal`s Story`, `Blackmail`, `Purnodoirgho Premkahini-2`. Moussumi Hamid has created great confidence in the directors for her challenging roles.
Meanwhile, Moushumi Hamid is very excited about the character `Rajlaxmi`. Today, the shooting of this film is being done in BFDC, Moushumi said. She said Sharat Chandra was deeply involved in Bengali literature. `Rajlaxmi` is a unique creation of Sharat Chandra. It is the challenge for any actress who can act in this role. Actually, I`ve been waiting for such a character.
Hopefully, through the `Rajlaxmi` character, we can again give the audience something new.
Meanwhile, Moushumi is currently busy working on the small screen Eid drama - Television shooting outside of the new movie. In the meantime, she finished several plays for Eid including Salauddin Lavlu`s `Facebooke Bibaho`, Sumon Anwar`s `Komolar Bonobash`.
She is also acting in two TV series such as Sumon Anwar`s `Happy Mirganj` and `Idiot`.
- Death toll exceeds 17000 in Italy
- 52 areas of Capital locked down
- Spain records 743 more coronavirus deaths today
- Emergency telehealth service to launch for BU students
- Coronavirus infection tops 1.4 mn; death toll surging to 80,000
- 6 families in Ctg put in quarantine
- Narayanganj lockdown
- Why today’s Supermoon `pink`
- 170 families on voluntary lockdown in Dinajpur
- Coronavirus death toll tops 78,000
- Japan declares state of emergency amid coronavirus
- Lockdown to be extended in India
- Jagdal UP in Magura announced lockdown
- ‘Majed’s death sentence after completing formalities’
- Narsingdi coronavirus infected youth in isolation
- Wages to be paid by April 16: Commerce Minister
- RAB fined 50 for reasonless roaming in capital
- Edu institutions to remain closed till Eid holidays
- 3 houses under lockdown in Lakshmipur
- Trains to turn into hospitals in India
- 3 held with 17-kg weed in Brahmanbaria
- Farmer electrocuted to death in Mymensingh
- Youth killed in Dinajpur road crash
- IPL can hold in October-November!
- MP of Narsingdi distributes food items among 1,500 families
- 2 youths provide 7 days’ food to 150
- Ferdous living with kids separately from wife
- District council stands by 5000 families in Gazipur
- 16 samples collected from Kurigram
- FIFA U20 Women`s World Cup postponed
- All News »
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- Sylhet records 1st coronavirus case
- Army to go tough from today
- BTV bringing back Humayun Ahmed’s ‘Bohubrihi’ ‘Kothao Keu Nei’
- PM declares action plan to combat COVID-19 today
- Death toll passes 42,000 worldwide
- Fire at Karwan Bazar
- 5 more test positive for coronavirus, raising total to 61
- 11 in Mirpur, 9 in Bashabo contract from coronavirus
- Bangabandhu’s killer Abdul Majed held
- Indian-origin South African HIV researcher dies from coronavirus
- Soldiers get urgent medical equips from Army Aviation
- Wimbledon cancelled for first time since World War II
- 13-year-old dies of coronavirus in London
- Ban on public transport extended till April 11
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 56
- Prince Charles recovers from coronavirus
- 9 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 70
- Bashundhara, Wari lockdown
- Narsingdi house lockdown over coronavirus suspicion
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- 4 more die from coronavirus, taking total to 13: Health Minister
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 63,000
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- Bachchu’s “Shei Tumi” storms in online in India
- 29 more diagnosed with coronavirus, raising total to 117
- Coronavirus infected woman journo shares 13 new symptoms