Quader improved: Doctors` briefing at noon
Published: 11:24 AM, 4 March 2019 Updated: 11:28 AM, 4 March 2019
Road Transport and Bridge minister also General Secretary of Awami League, Obaidul Quader's condition improved. Doctors of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) will officially inform about his physical condition this noon.
The latest news-
The BSMMU Vice-Chancellor Kanak Kanti Barua said, “Obaidul Quader's condition is better now than before. He can open his eyes. But you cannot talk or respond. We are trying our best to make him fit.”
The doctor said this while talking to the correspondent on Monday morning.
Meanwhile, an air ambulance arrived in Dhaka on Sunday night for Quader to carry him to Singapore for better treatment while two doctors and two nurses from Singapore Mount Elizabeth Hospital came with.
BSMMU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Kanak Kanti Barua said that after visiting Quader, these two specialist doctors of Singapore's Mount Elizabeth Hospital decided to continue treatment in BSMMU due to his physical condition.
“Singapore's representative team is staying in Dhaka. Today they will come back to the hospital at 10 am. If Obadul Kader's physical condition is improved, he may be taken to Singapore,” He added.
On the other hand, the doctor said that the present condition of Quader will be officially informed before 1pm.
The Minister was admitted to the hospital when he felt chest pain at 7:30 am on Sunday. Later, when the situation deteriorated, he was taken to Ventilation.
- German arms export freeze on Saudi Arabia extended
- 6 arrested in Bagha border with Indian citizens
- Argentina court approves hijab!
- Finally suspension order of Zinia withdrawn
- 60 marks exam must to be BCL leaders
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- Tree plantation program held at IU
- Rabab Fatima appointed Bangladesh’s envoy to UN
- Dope test for bus drivers from Dec 1
- Ashura reminds Islam is integral part of the Abrahamic tradition
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Bangladesh in Tri-Nation T20 final
- Bangladesh Bank upsurges ADR
- BSEC approves Standard Bank’s bond
- Fire in Liberia’s school kills over 27 children
- ‘Independent supreme court’ of Facebook
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Iran threatens to invade US with all
- Kashmiris night out on trees in raid panic
- Tea: wonderful natural beauty elements
- Vulgar message from Popy`s ID!
- Pakistan refuses Modi’s German flight over land
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- Tigers post 175/7 against Zimbabwe
- Solution to disputes with GP, Robi in 3 weeks: FnM
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- Marriage in police station after rape: OC Obaidul dismissed
- Ira Khan casts brother Junaid to debut play Medea
- Mehazabien reacted on social media
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Mayaboti’ to release 22 theaters tomorrow
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Jennifer Lopez steals money and shows in ‘Hustlers’
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- ACC director Yusuf’s wife burnt in fire dies