Priyanka on Life Support
Published: 06:04 PM, 29 September 2019 Updated: 06:04 PM, 29 September 2019
Popular model and actress Priyanka Zaman is on Life Support at Square Hospital
Model and actress Priyanka Zaman is on Life Support. She was admitted to the capital’s Islamic Bank Hospital recently. She was shifted to Square Hospital when her condition deteriorated. She is currently on Life Support at Square Hospital (ICU).
Priyanka Zaman had a deadly infection in her blood. She was first admitted to Islamic Bank Hospital. When her condition deteriorating, she was immediately admitted to Square Hospital, said Jerin Zaman, older sister of Priyanka Zaman.
Everyone, please pray for my sister. According to hospital doctors, this is a very complicated condition. Since she is young, they are hoping for something. But nothing is being said now, she also said.
According to sources at Square Hospital on Sunday, Priyanka Zaman has now been placed in the Intensive Care Unit(ICU). She has been given life support. Only 30 percent of the heart is working. Other organs of the body are functioning more or less.
Priyanka Zaman started her career in the media by anchoring BTV’s popular show ‘Chayachanda’ in 2013. She then became a model for advertising and billboards for various products including ‘Aarong’ and ‘RFL’.
In addition, Priyanka became popular as a model in music videos of several songs including singer Asif Akbar’s ‘Lukochuri’, Tausif’s ‘Bhalobasha Dio’.
- Suu Kyi rejects Rohingya genocide claims in UN court
- Cumilla opt to bat against Rangpur
- PM vows to eliminate leprosy from country
- Rohingyas greeting to Gambia
- Chattogram starts BBPL with win over Sylhet
- 5 JMB men detained
- What verdict waits for Myanmar?
- Suu Kyi takes the stand in genocide case at Hague
- Liverpool under more pressure than Flamengo: Filipe Luis
- Hotel siege in Mogadishu: Death toll rises to 10
- Sylhet Thunder post 162 against Chattogram
- Light to moderate fog likely
- Padma Bridge 2.7-km visible now
- ‘Never, ever, ever’
- Chattogram opt to bowl
- Myanmar army chief’s Facebook account suspended
- Written test of 40th BCS on Jan 4
- HSC examinee kills herself after failing in test exam
- Razakar Sattar gets death penalty
- DSCC, DNCC polls in Jan
- Bus-truck collision kills 2 incl child in Cumilla
- Oishee in ‘Raat Jaaga Phul’
- Cardi B returns to court over strip club brawl allegations
- Jersey City gun battle leaves 6 dead, including cop
- US tightens sanctions on Myanmar army chief
- Bangabandhu BPL’s opening match today
- All flights at Shahjalal to be closed for 2.2 hrs today
- Padma Bridge 2.7-km to be visible
- ADB to provide US$ 540m for human resource development
- Bijoy Mela begins in Ctg
- All News »
- Salman-Katrina arrive Dhaka
- Bangladeshi student secures top position in Bar at law
- Tahsan marry to Shaon!
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- Mithila’s name changed after wedding
- Salman-Katrina to inebriate BPL stage
- Srijit-Mithila’s honeymoon picture goes viral
- Mithila tie knot with Srijit
- ‘Hotath Bristi’ actress June Malia gets married
- Rumpa’s ‘boyfriend’ Saikat on 4-day remand
- Miss South Africa crowns Miss Universe 2019
- Trump calls Canada`s Trudeau `two-faced`
- 4 killed in Florida police shootout over armed robbery
- Romantic song featuring Siam-Pori Moni’s chemistry!
- Former England captain Bob Willis dies
- Salman pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- Mithila-Srijit’s honeymoon to Switzerland
- 3 of same family incl couple killed in Tangail road crash
- Rights groups call for Myanmar boycott
- US House passed sanctions on China over Uighur issue
- E-passport within 3 days!
- Storm over new black hole issue
- 58 dead as migrant boat sinks off Mauritania coast
- France shuts down: Mass strike hits trains, Eiffel Tower
- Pele’s last Brazil jersey sells for 30,000 euros in Italy
- Holy Fateha-e-Yazdaham today
- North Korea conducts ‘very important test’
- `Miss Pakistan` killed in a car crash