Priya Saha’s statement anti-state: NAP secy-gen
Published: 01:39 PM, 20 July 2019
Priya Saha’s remarks about the minority persecution of Bangladesh to the US President Donald Trump is completely anti-national and anti-state, said Bangladesh National Awami Party-Bangladesh (NAP) secretary-general M. Golam Mostafa Bhuiyan.
“The complaint against Bangladesh to Trump is intrigued and motivated. This is an outrageous conspiracy against the country. Bangladesh is a bright example of religious harmony. Many people damage for personal interest or not understanding the matter properly. Everyone should refrain from doing such work,” he told at a press release sent to the media on Saturday.
He said, “Our Bangladesh is a country of thousand years of communal harmony. Our motherland is one of the brightest examples of communal harmony. We eat together, we participate together in everyone’s festivals. We even participate in family gathering programs.”
‘We find a deep conspiracy against the country’ — mischievious cycles are working now to ruin our brotherhood, the harmony that is going on in the long run, said the NAP secretary-general. “They are working to create religious tensions, destroy communal harmony, destroy the peaceful and harmonious atmosphere of Hindus and Muslims.”
Referring the country’s exploitation history by the hands of East India Company over two hundred years, he said that those who responsible for country’s exploitation history — the descendants of Mir Jafar, Year Latif, Ghoseti Begum, Raja Rajbollov, Umichand, Jagatseth, Raja Nandakumar — still exist in this country.
He said when they got the opportunity to go abroad — they try to conspire against the country. “What indicates this and whose motivates are behind this — the government should immediately deal with these conspiracies. Otherwise the country-nation and state may have to pay a hard price,” he added.
- S Korea`s young men are fighting against feminism
- Hong Kong protesters trash subway station, stage mall rally
- 19 arrested from 3 Spa centers at Gulshan-1
- Nasima Begum appointed NHRC Chairman
- Houthi rebels in Yemen say they will stop attacks on Saudi Arabia
- 5 JMB men sentenced 12 yrs jail for Khilkhet bomb attack
- 16 years friendship or something!
- U-19 cricket team leaves for NZ Monday
- Couple becomes millionaire by cheating
- Live crocodile in pond!
- Twin Town: An unsolved mystery of India
- Daughter demands info on Mehbooba Mufti’s arrest
- Huge Typhoon Tapah threatens Japan, South Korea
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- All News »
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Puja Cherry got married!
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing