‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
Published: 12:59 PM, 19 April 2019 Updated: 02:57 PM, 19 April 2019
Mentioning the issue of pornstars name in the school exam question paper is investigating, Education Minister Dipu Moni said that if the allegation is proved, appropriate action will be taken against the accused.
She said this while visiting the 15th teachers’ registration preliminary examination center at Titumir College in the capital on Friday morning.
“The school authorities have already been contacted to ascertain the details of the matter. This kind of misunderstanding in the exam is not forgivable,” said Minister Dipu Moni.
On Thursday, the names of two pornstars- Mia Khalifa and Sunny Leone came in two questions of MCQ in the 9th-grade Bengali 1st Paper exam of Ramakrishna Mission High School.
The social media continues to criticize this. Many people shared the ninth-grade question papers on Facebook. It became viral within a short time.
In the question paper, question number 8 of the MCQ was asked about the writer of ‘Aam Atir Vepu’. Of four alternatives, one option is mentioned the name of Sunny Leone.
Then in question number 21 of the MCQ was asked the name of Rabindranath Tagore’s father. Of four alternatives, one option is mentioned the name of Mia Khalifa.
Apart from this, in question number 4, the name of ‘Baldha Garden’ is written as ‘Balda' instead of ‘Baldha’.
- 349 Ansar members infected with COVID-19
- Producer Mozammel Haque Sarker dies
- Keep your mouth shut: Police Chief advises Trump
- Biman cancels flights for passenger crisis
- Stolen Tk60 lakh of National Bank recovered
- ‘Ultimate repercussion’ if US hurt China’s interests
- BNP office fluxed of banner-festoon; neither activity, no activist
- Smith not to play in Aus ‘due to IPL’ if necessary
- Child among 4 another contracted COVID-19 in Nandail
- Light rain likely at many places
- Schoolgirl committed suicide for unable to see Star Jalsha serial
- Raw turmeric to boost immunity
- New Ebola outbreak in Congo amid coronavirus
- WHO will continue to cooperate with the United States
- Hearing on writ challenging bus fare hike today
- Today’s Sports on TV
- Raj Kapoor’s death anniversay today
- Lip shape helps to understand your partner behavior!
- 16 more contracted coronavirus in Feni
- Mother died to stop daughters’ quarrel in Barishal
- Coronavirus situation getting worse in Mumbai
- Child’s floating body recovered in Kushtia
- First ever virtual ECNEC meeting today
- Spain records zero deaths in last 24 hours
- George Floyd died of asphyxia
- 4 more tested COVID-19 positive at Domar
- Sylhet reports 49 fresh coronavirus cases
- COVID-19 cases in Chattogram exceed 3,000
- 2 individuals fined Tk 28 lakh for cutting hill in Chattogram
- Moscow eases lockdown despite infections continue to rise
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Over 2000 infected in 24 hours, 15 dead
- Three killed as microbus falls into Munshiganj ditch
- 22 die, 1541 infected in last 24 hours
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Karate coach Humayun Kabir Jewel dies
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- Fire at United Hospital: 5 COVID-19 patients die
- 1166 new infected in 24 hrs, 21 die
- Offices resume from May 31
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- India backs hydroxychloroquine for coronavirus treatment
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- Xi Jinping asks Chinese military to prepare for battle
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- Mahathir expelled from party
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Hong Kong `no longer autonomous`: Pompeo
- SSC result today: How to pre-register
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Coronavirus case in country crosses 40,000