Popy wants to marry as Shakib searching for bride
Published: 04:49 PM, 17 January 2020
Popy and Shakib Khan
The marriage trends increase with the winter come where showbiz stars are not even excluded. Dhallywood’s two stars — Popy and Shakib Khan — came to a discussion as the winter marriage trends started as both stars expressed their desire for a partner in a recent media interview.
Popy wanted to marry in 2019. But when asked her why she is not yet married, Popy said she didn’t find any honest and eligible man. “However, the search is still continuing. If gets, I will marry in 2020,” she said.
Meanwhile, Dhallywood superstar Shakib Khan is living alone after divorcing actress Apu Biswas. There are rumors of his relationship with multiple actresses in the air. But Shakib is not looking for an affair, he is looking for a good marriage partner.
When asked about his thought about getting married again, he said, “I want to get married. I have to get a good bride as per choice. Parents are also searching.” Shakib also expressed his desire to travel abroad with his wife.
Meanwhile, there is a lot of festive talk about the marriage of the two stars in the industry where many are already wished and advised them to get married by choosing a suitable partner.
The fans of both stars also asking them what kind of partners they want on social media. Many are even expressing their interest by jokingly claiming them as a suitable partner!
Noted that Shakib Khan is currently busy working in the movie ‘Beer’. Besides, his work in another movie ‘London Love’ is also hearing. His films — ‘Shahenshah’ and ‘Ektu Prem Darkar’ — is awaiting for release.
On the other hand, Popy starrer ‘Kathgoray Sharatchandra’ and ‘Sahosi Joddha’ are waiting for release. Recently, she came to the discussion by winning as an effective member of the Bangladesh Film Club Limited election.
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- Man detained with large number yaba
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- Govt decides to declare 2021 as Tourism Year
- Myanmar army plans trials for abuses on Rohingyas
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Good news to honey farmers
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Coronavirus infected more than 67,000 globally
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Another Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in Singapore
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks