Popy wants Cineplex in every district
Published: 10:00 PM, 1 January 2019 Updated: 10:00 PM, 1 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Three times National Film Award-winning heroine Sadika Parvin Popy has performed many successful films. She has been working in the film industry over two decades, but she didn't have to look back.
Already she has been contracted two films; 'Save Life' directed by Kazi Amirul Islam Shobha and Bulbul Biswas' 'Katpice'. Besides, she also working on under the directive of Arifur Zaman Arif, 'Kathgaray Sharat Chandra' and 'Shahasi Joddha' under the direction of Sadek Siddiqui.
Popy took part in the campaign for eleven parliamentary elections, like other celebrities of the showbiz. She has been seen in various places of the country including Dhaka for his favorite campaign. The star is very excited as her party win. But the work has not been fully successful right now, commented on Daily Bangladesh.
Asked why this was not successful, Popy said, "The work will be successful on the day our movie reaches the desired goal." Prime Minister is very sincere to the movie. Earlier, she had given a very big budget for the development of the film. But sadly, because of not being able to use the necessary sectors, I have heard that most of the budget has been refunded.
'I want our films to be in the world market. That's why we need improvement in our internal condition. The number of our theaters has decreased a lot. Besides, most of the theaters do not have an environment to enjoy. So I want the government to make at least one cineplex in every district.'
- UNHCR envoy Miyavi hoped Rohingya crisis’ quick solve
- Sugar rise during pregnancy could make childhood obesity
- Laser technique could unlock use of tough material
- Youths to provide jobs instead of looking for employment: Palak
- Evolution of Puppy Dog eyes
- ‘Sinking’ Mughal-era mosque attracts visitors!
- President visits Imam Bukhari (R) mazar
- Atiqul wants to work for children
- Ruling party gibes on BNP maiden day
- `Please don`t use bad words for players`: Amir to fans
- No charge for client on ‘bKash- Rocket’ balance check
- Fine, if ads on city’s wall, trees!
- Youth ‘kills mother, rapes daughter’
- Mash reluctant to talk about retirement
- Morgan breaks record with six-hitting, England post 397
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- Betna River can be crossed walking
- HC orders ‘stern action’ against chemical use in fruits
- Kalyanpur petrol pump fire doused
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- ECNEC approves 11 projects involving Tk 8,052cr
- HM explains posting of Addl SP to Thana as OC
- Massive fire breaks out at Kalyanpur petrol pump
- Trump wants to deport millions US residents
- Give your helping hand for meritorious student`s treatment
- Gold, silver price abated
- GSB discovered ‘Iron ore mine’ in Dinajpur!
- Indonesia ferry sinking leaves at least 15 dead
- Appeal hearing of war criminal Azhar starts
- England wins toss, bat first against Afghanistan
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Australia beat Pakistan by 41 runs
- Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
- Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Rohingyas leave camps, collect Bangladeshi passports
- Amitabh Bachchan`s Twitter Account Hacked
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 8 children injured as ceiling of hospital caves in
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Drug trader killed in Cumilla gunfight
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- England wins beating Windies
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- 2 students killed in Pabna road crash
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- JS budget session begins today
- Cop sues wife on charge of torture for dowry
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Uday Hakim joins risingbd as Advisory Editor