PM’s videoconference with Rajshahi division officials tomorrow
Published: 09:27 PM, 26 April 2020 Updated: 10:13 PM, 26 April 2020
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will hold a videoconference with the public representatives and officials of eight districts in the Rajshahi division on Monday on the present coronavirus situation of the country.
“The videoconference will start at 10:00 am at the Prime Minister’s official Ganabhaban residence, and the public representatives and officials of the eight districts of Rajshahi division will be connected to it,” Prime Minister’s Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim told on Sunday. – reports BSS.
The districts are Bogura, Chapainawabganj, Joypurhat, Naogaon, Natore, Pabna, Rajshahi, and Sirajgonj.
Bangladesh Television, Bangladesh Betar and private TV channels and radio stations will broadcast the videoconference live, the press secretary informed.
Earlier, Sheikh Hasina exchanged views with the public representatives and officials of 48 districts of Dhaka, Chattogram, Khulna, Sylhet, Barishal, and Mymensingh divisions in four phases via videoconferences on the current coronavirus situation.
During the videoconferences, the Prime Minister announced various stimulus packages and steps to offset the COVID-19 fallouts as well as gave different directives to the elected public representatives and officials to contain the deadly disease.
The lethal virus till Sunday claimed 145 lives and infected 5,416 others in Bangladesh since the country first reported COVID-19 positive cases on March 8.
Globally, nearly three million people have been reported to be infected by the novel coronavirus and 203,308 have died in more than 210 countries and territories since the first cases were detected in China in December 2019.
- Imam dies while offering Eid prayers
- Thousands offer Eid prayers in knee-deep water
- President offers Eid prayers at Bangabhaban
- PM greets FFs with gifts on Eid
- Noble faces RAB interrogation
- Stay home and stay safe: Tamim
- IGP offers Eid prayers at central police mosque
- Google Doodle celebrates Kazi Nazrul Islam’s birthday
- DNCC mayor exchanges Eid greetings with doctors, nurses
- Stand by the helpless on Eid: Information Minister
- Rain likely on Eid day
- Highest 1,975 COVID-19 cases in a day, 21 die
- India resumed domestic flights after two months
- Main congregation of Eid-ul-Fitr held at Baitul Mukarram
- Eid prayers performed in compliance with health rules
- 3 killed in two private cars collision in capital
- A different Eid being celebrated all over the country
- This coronavirus period will end one day: IGP
- Kazi Nazrul Islam’s 121st birth anniv today
- Holy Eid-ul-Fitr today
- Former AL MP Moqbul dies of coronavirus
- PM urges all to celebrate Eid staying home
- Wuhan lab had three live bat coronaviruses
- ‘Comments over relief misappropriation is heinous mentality’
- Cumilla sees record COVID-19 cases in a day
- Eid-ul-Fitr to be celebrated tomorrow
- Kazi Nazrul Islam’s 121st birth anniversary tomorrow
- 21 incl mother-daughter infected with coronavirus in Faridpur
- Gazipur reports 27 new COVID-19 cases
- Holidaymakers leaving Dhaka defying COVID-19 infection
- All News »
- Tisha’s warning amid Apurba-Nazia split out; Why?
- Finally Apurba himself unveils the mystery
- Nazia urges all not to blame Apurba over divorce
- Apurba -Tisha: A diverse romantic story
- ‘Movement Pass’ will be required for movement
- Pak model Zara Abid feared dead in plane crash
- Track of cyclone ‘Amphan’ (Live)
- New record of deaths and cases in 24hrs
- After ‘Amphan’, there will be ‘Cyclone Nisharga’
- Watch the track of very severe cyclonic storm ‘Amphan’
- Highest COVID-19 deaths, cases recorded in 24 hrs
- ‘Amphan’ closer to Bangladesh; Great Danger Signal No 10 issued
- 1694 infected in 24hrs, 24 more dead
- Great danger signal for Ctg-Cox’s Bazar too
- Nawazuddin’s wife Aalia sends legal notice seeking divorce
- ‘Amphan’ likely to hit late night
- Death toll in Pakistan plane crash hits 66
- Super cyclone Amphan claims 9 lives
- 1251 new infected in 24hrs, 21 more dead
- PIA flight with 98 passengers crashes in Pakistan
- ‘Amphan’ may cross Khulna-Chattogram coast
- Cyclone Amphan: 5-10 foot tall tidal waves likely
- Amphan moving forwards with speed of 245 kmph
- Popular model dead in Pakistan plane crash
- Super Cyclone ‘Amphan’ 700 km near to Bangladesh
- Cyclone Amphan: Live updates
- ‘Amphan’ moves 165km towards Bangladesh in a night
- Cyclone Amphan: What Met Office say in special bulletin no 24
- 1617 new infected in 24hrs, 16 more dead
- Cyclone Amphan: Great Danger Signal likely to be issued