PM visits Tungipara today
Published: 09:55 AM, 9 January 2019 Updated: 10:42 AM, 9 January 2019
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is going to visit Tungipara in Gopalganj today (on Wednesday) to pay homage to Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman as she takes the oath for the fourth term.
This information known in a fax message signed by PM’s Assistant Private Secretary-01 Kazi Nishat Rasul sent to Deputy Commissioner Mohammad Mokhlesur Rahman.
According to the fax message, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will head for Tejgaon Airport from Ganabhaban at 9:50 am. She will fly to Gopalganj’s Tungipara by helicopter.
Bangabandhu daughter will land at Helipad on Tungipara Upazila Complex ground at 10:40 am.
She will pay tributes to the Father of the Nation at 11:00 am. After this, the PM delegation will take part in the Fateha and special prayers, seeking the forgiveness of Bangabandhu’s spirit.
Members of the Armed Forces will give a guard of honor to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will leave Tungipara for Dhaka at 12.20 pm after completing all the programs.
The party’s newly-elected cabinet members are supposed to pay tribute to the Father of the Nation at Tungipara
Meanwhile, Deputy Prime Minister Mohammad Mokhlesur Rahman Sarker and Police Super Mohammad Sayedur Rahman Khan said that the security arrangements have been taken throughout the district on the occasion of Prime Minister’s arrival and the cabinet members to Tungipara.
- Make popcorn at home
- Woman teems 4 children at once
- Mentally disabled man memorizes entire Holy Quran
- ‘Enjoy rape in failure to prevent’
- Chris: World’s heaviest sheep ever
- Alia-Ranbir wedding card revealed!
- ‘Nagad’ account in 1 minute
- Govt incentive surges remittance flow
- Goat morsels plant: Youth killed in scuffle
- MPO Enroll: Priority given to remote areas’ insts
- 4 companies fined in Chandina market
- FICA supports players’ strike
- ECNEC clears 5 projects of Tk 4636.80 cr
- No ‘Classical Music Festival’ this year
- Asif plays villain in debut!
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- OC dismissed for intercedes Razakar
- Sand imported from China instead of cotton
- No Salary for 27 months despite daily attendance Tk 60
- UK team meets DU VC
- Nusrat murder case verdict Oct 24
- Way to use body scrubber to get brighter skin
- NBR gets time to report on chemical testing unit
- 157 dead in Iraq protests: new official toll
- Bimal Biswas left WPB
- Hearing on Robi’s due appeal Thursday
- Cricketers’ movement unexpected: Papon
- Amitabh apologizes, storm on social media
- Banning unlicensed easybike-rickshaw in city
- Stop unhealthy race on roads: PM
- All News »
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU for Brexit delay
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today
- ‘Kathin Chibar Dan’ being celebrated
- BUET students’ call off protests
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- City Bank MD alleged for sexual assault
- DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
- Sabila Nur’s honeymoon preparation!
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today