PM visits Tungipara today
Published: 09:55 AM, 9 January 2019 Updated: 10:42 AM, 9 January 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is going to visit Tungipara in Gopalganj today (on Wednesday) to pay homage to Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman as she takes the oath for the fourth term.
This information known in a fax message signed by PM’s Assistant Private Secretary-01 Kazi Nishat Rasul sent to Deputy Commissioner Mohammad Mokhlesur Rahman.
According to the fax message, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will head for Tejgaon Airport from Ganabhaban at 9:50 am. She will fly to Gopalganj’s Tungipara by helicopter.
Bangabandhu daughter will land at Helipad on Tungipara Upazila Complex ground at 10:40 am.
She will pay tributes to the Father of the Nation at 11:00 am. After this, the PM delegation will take part in the Fateha and special prayers, seeking the forgiveness of Bangabandhu’s spirit.
Members of the Armed Forces will give a guard of honor to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will leave Tungipara for Dhaka at 12.20 pm after completing all the programs.
The party’s newly-elected cabinet members are supposed to pay tribute to the Father of the Nation at Tungipara
Meanwhile, Deputy Prime Minister Mohammad Mokhlesur Rahman Sarker and Police Super Mohammad Sayedur Rahman Khan said that the security arrangements have been taken throughout the district on the occasion of Prime Minister’s arrival and the cabinet members to Tungipara.
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Priya`s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Tamim to lead Tigers in SL tour
- PM reaches London
- Mashrafe rule out of Sri Lanka tour
- Jamuna devours over 300 houses
- Municipal services halted in Mathbaria, extreme sufferings
- Kid drowns in Gabindaganj floodwater
- AL to hold joint meeting Saturday
- Minni sent to jail
- PM to join envoys’ conference in London tomorrow
- Tendulkar inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- ‘All must come forward to destroy Aedes mosquitoes origin’
- `Study in India` fair starts in Dhaka
- Cricket is not a sport: Russia
- ICC introduces new rule on substitute player
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Magnitude 5.5 quake jolts Bangladesh
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- 13 human traffickers held in capital, Keraniganj
- Lilith’s trailer released
- Death toll hits 33 in Japan studio arson attack
- US sanctions on Myanmar not enough: UN
- Dengue check: DNCC skips holiday-leaves for two departs
- Truck overturned: Mother-son killed in Rohingya camp
- Rishan Farzi on five-day remand
- Expiry date, price must clear on drug: HC
- FaceApp occupies 15 crore subscribers’ gallery!
- Humanity for animal !
- Bangladeshis among 285 immigrants detained on Iran boarder
- All News »
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HM Ershad passes away
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Stay alert to tackle flood: PM
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN
- How to get HSC result
- 3 more bodies recovered from Cox’s Bazar beach