PM to open IEB’s 59th convention today
Published: 10:20 AM, 2 March 2019 Updated: 11:03 AM, 2 March 2019
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate the four-day 59th convention of Engineers Institution Bangladesh (IEB).
The Convention will be announced in the capital’s Ramna on Saturday at 4:00 pm. The closing ceremony will be held on Monday (March 4). Parliament’s opposition leader Hussain Muhammad Ershad will be present there as the chief guest.
In this regard, IEB general secretary Engineer Khandaker Manjur Morshed informed this at a press conference held at Councilor Hall of IEB headquarters in the capital’s Ramna on Friday.
IEB president and Awami League’s science and technology affairs secretary engineer Abdus Sabur presided over the meeting.
IEB vice-president engineer Nuruzzaman, engineer Manjurul Haque Manju, engineer MN Siddique, engineer Mollah Mohammad Abul Hossain, honorary general secretary Engineer Nazrul Islam, engineer Kazi Khairul Bashar, engineer Abul Kalam Hazari, engineer Mamunur Rashid and IEB’s Dhaka Center Chairman Engineer Waliullah Shikder also spoke on the occasion.
- Coronavirus scary: Samsung`s factory closed
- Today’s sports on TV
- Bus kills 9 months’ kid with mum
- Coronavirus: 2363 died, nearly 78 thousand infected
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Good news to honey farmers
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- Faf du Plessis steps down as South Africa captain
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- PM hands over Ekushey Padak-2020