PM makes Bangladesh role model for dev: Mosharraf
Published: 07:21 PM, 27 April 2018
Housing and Public Works Minister Engineer Mosharraf Hossain said Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has made Bangladesh a role model for development by ensuring massive economic development side by side with empowering women.
The development endeavours being carried out by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, he said, have brought about a revolutionary change in the country`s health and education sectors benefitting the entire nation.
The minister as chief guest was distributing certificates among the women who completed a month-long self employment training course held at Zila Parisad auditorium today. Chattogram Zila Parisad organized the training programme for women.
Mosharraf said the present government led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has undertaken various steps to ensure women development in the country.
The minister said Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is working hard to implement her Vision 2021 and 2041 for taking forward Bangladesh.
Chattogram Zila Parisad Chairman MA Salam presided over the function while its Chief executive officer Khondoker Jahirul Islam, secretary Sabbir Iqbal and Zila Parisad members, among others, addressed the function.
- Only 11 to take care of 7701 acres of Ctg rail
- Police arrest six following racist abuse at Euro qualifier
- PM calls on President at Bangabhaban
- Bangladesh makes good start beating Cambodia 2-0
- No alternative to skilled manpower: President
- Shakib returns home after CPL stint
- AL Sonagazi UZ unit Committee declared
- Misery of youths in trap of fraudsters
- Ronaldo earns $8M in one post
- BGB detained youth with yabas
- $200 crores deficit in commodity trade
- 3 UAE cricketers with Captain Naveed charged with corruption
- ‘5G mobile network service by 2021 to 2023’
- Tk 50 birth certificate costs Tk 500!
- E-cigarette users increase in Rajshahi
- Helpless Billal wants to live
- 3 murders in 5 minutes!
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- 49 held in anti-narcotics drive
- Dhoni explains how he deals with negativity, frustration
- PM Imran meets Saudi King Salman
- New DGs in four directorates
- Drives against corruption continue: Home Minister
- Nutrients Cheese Samucha
- Sunny Leone celebrates daughter’s birthday with ‘a blast’
- Now Jamalpur office assistant detains with bribe
- Legendary Fakir Lalon’s death anniv observed today
- 2nd round of NCL begins tomorrow
- Sabila Nur’s honeymoon preparation!
- OC Moazzem’s bail hearing Nov 3
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Abrar’s roommate Mizan held
- Abrar murder: Amit, Toha on 5-day remand
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- Abrar Murder: Amit Shaha of room-2011 held
- The king who rose from the dead
- Buet students place fresh 10-point demand
- Execrable ‘Hope Diamond’
- MBBS admission test today
- A tale of Titanic survivor Elsie Bowerman
- Buet’s Sher-e-Bangla Hall provost resigns
- The female Pharaoh who ruled by wearing false beards
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- New moon king Saturn
- China`s first polar observation satellite supports polar research
- US halts China visas over Uighur issue
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- Typhoon Hagibis: 11 killed in Japan
- BUET students’ call off protests
- The lake that turns life to stone!
- Bangladesh face Qatar in FIFA WC Qualifying