PM enquires Quader’s health condition: Hanif
Published: 01:11 PM, 3 March 2019 Updated: 01:16 PM, 3 March 2019
Awami League general secretary and Road, Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader
Awami League (AL) joint general secretary Mahbubul Alam Hanif said that Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has been enquiring about party's general secretary and Road, Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader’s health condition.
He came up with the information while talking to reporters.
The Awami League leader requested the people of the country to pray for Quader’s early recovery. Mahbubul Alam Hanif also requested party leaders and workers not to amass at the hospital.
Obaidul Quader, who was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) as he complained of breathing problem early today, has been diagnosed with three blocks in his heart.
Three blockages have been found in his coronary artery following an angiogram, said Prof Syed Ali Ahsan, chairman of the hospital’s cardiology department.
“… One block has already been removed,” said BSMMU vice-chancellor (VC) Dr Kanak Kanti Barua, adding “Quader has been kept under close observation for next 72 hours”.
- Bus kills 9 months’ kid with mum
- Coronavirus Global survey: 2363 died, 78 thousand infected
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- Man detained with large number yaba
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Good news to honey farmers
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- Corona in Singapore: Another Bangladeshi identified
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day