Opposition leader mourn of Gulshan fire
Published: 04:07 PM, 30 March 2019 Updated: 04:08 PM, 30 March 2019
Jatiya Party chairman and Jatiya Sangsad opposition leader HM Ershad expressed his deep regret over the fire at the Gulshan’s DNCCC market in the capital.
On Saturday morning, Ershad's deputy press secretary Khandker Delwar Jalali expressed regret at the notice sent by the media.
It is known that the fire started at around 6am. No casualties were reported in the fire. After nearly three hours’ triumph, the Fire Service's 20 units became able to bring the fire under control finally.
But the reason for the fire is not yet known. Some people suspect it is sabotage. The administration says it will be found over investigation whether it is sabotage or accident.
On January 2 last year many shops were burnt in the same place.
Earlier on 3 January 2017 the same market was burnt to ashes. Then, Fire Service brought fire control trying 16 hours while 605 shops from the first and second floors of the market were burnt down.
- Bangabandhu Gold Cup Football held in Gaibandha
- India opt to bat in 3rd T20
- Stem cells to repair brain
- Stay out of Gulf; Iran warns
- Alia Bhatt to play lead in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s Gangubai!
- Gaur Nagar: The capital of early Bengal
- Casino gadgets recovered from 4 clubs in Motijheel
- Online products sellers to pay VAT: NBR
- College student killed for ransom
- ACC: Govt officials held in Dinajpur
- BUP Film Fest-2019 begins Monday
- Rashid Khan uncertain for tri-series final
- JU `A` unit admission tests held
- How can you make your feet pretty?
- Bandit jumps into river gripping woman
- Charge sheet against Minni fabricated: Lawyer
- Foreign liquor recovered in Padma!
- Castor oil eliminate your acne problems
- Two kids drown in Jamalpur
- Delicious ‘Morog Khobani’ in this Puja
- Now police drive in Motijheel clubs
- AL identifies intruders
- `All must come forward against drug, sex-crime`
- DNCC launches eviction drive
- Minni in SC with father
- None will be allowed to run casino; says HM
- No lack of govt’s initiative on Rohingya repatriation
- 26 killed as bus rams into hill in Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia to avenge attacks on oil installations
- Gully Boy India’s entry for Oscars 2020
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Chikon Kala: Jungle of insatiable demons
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- Bakarkhani, symbol of an ‘immortal love’ story
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Shakib Khan’s talk on Salman Shah’s birthday celebration
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Puja Cherry got married!
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- US plan to explode moon with NUC bombing