One injured in Indian Air Strike, claim Pakistani Villagers
Published: 05:12 PM, 26 February 2019
There were no casualties in the attack of the Indian Air Force in Pakistan, villagers of the area attacked by the air strikes claimed that only one person was injured.
Indian Air Force carried out air strikes in Balakot, Pakistan’s Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province after crossing the Line of Control (LoC).
The Indian Air Force said around 300 militants were killed in the attack targeting several bases and launches pad in Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM).
But the villagers of Pakistan’s area said that only one person was injured in the Indian Air Force's attack- News Reuters.
Villagers said they had received four explosions four times on Tuesday morning. But no one was killed in this incident.
25-year-old Mohammad Ajmal said, “We saw several trees collapsing and a house damaged. Four holes were created due to throwing bombs there.”
On Tuesday morning, several media reports from India reported that in response to a militant attack in Pulwama, at least 300 militants were killed by Indian Air Force in Kashmir occupied Kashmir. Later, it has been demanded from Pakistan that the Indian Air Force violated the LoC. However, the news of casualties has been rejected by the country.
Pakistan Army spokesman Major General Asif Gafur said in a tweet that the Indian Air Force violated the Line of Control (LoC). They infiltrated the Muzaffarabad sector.
In a tweet message, he claimed that Indian military aircraft ‘bombed’ near Balakot before the ‘fierce shock’ of Pakistani militants after violating their airspace. He also said that there were no casualties in the incident.
Later in another tweet, he said that the Pakistan Air Force has responded well to the timely response. As a result, Indian troops were forced to flee.
The Indian Air Force explodes a thousand kilograms of bomb blasts targeting Pak militant base with 12 Miraz 2000 Fighter at around 3:30 am.
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- Govt decides to declare 2021 as Tourism Year
- Myanmar army plans trials for abuses on Rohingyas
- Farmer killed by cousin
- ‘Amar Bhaier Rokte Rangano’- sung by 17 countries’ students
- West Indies seal easy victory over Thailand
- Robber killed in Sylhet gunfight
- BD up 6 notches on global terrorism index
- Bangladesh ahead despite Ervine`s ton
- 4 killed as pickup van overturns in Tangail
- Tk 200 bank notes, gold and silver coins to be launched
- Thousands children pay floral tribute at wall-painted Shaheed Minar
- Thailand set 79 to win for West Indies
- Malaysian Human Resources Minister due in Dhaka today
- Natural ways to improve memory
- Youth killed in Manikganj road crash
- Thailand Women opt to bat
- Coronavirus: 35 infected identified in USA
- Rain likely in next 72 hours
- Chance to control is narrowing; says WHO
- Jisshu in love with Kangana!
- Sean Williams becomes father of baby girl
- Woman’s body found in Banana orchard
- 120 terrorists killed in Niger military operation
- Corona masks first wedding kiss
- Businessman slaughtered in Netrokona, another missing
- SME products fair begins in Magura
- Haaland named UCL ‘Player of the Week’
- Corone strikes Middle East, death toll surges
- Google bans nearly 600 apps from Play Store
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Good news to honey farmers
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- Coronavirus infected more than 67,000 globally
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Another Bangladeshi infected with coronavirus in Singapore
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Corona in Singapore: Another Bangladeshi identified
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day
- BUET avoids combined admission test