Nusrat murder: HC orders probe against ADM Enamul
Published: 06:44 PM, 15 July 2019 Updated: 07:10 PM, 15 July 2019
The High Court has ordered to conduct an investigation against PK Enamul Karim, Additional District Magistrate of Feni and chairman of Sonagazi Madrasa governing body of Feni on charges of sexual harassment against principal and Nusrat murder.
On Monday, the bench of Justice FRM Nazmul Ahsan and Justice KM Kamrul Quader ordered the rule.
At the same time, the court has issued a rule to know why Enamul Karim’s inactivity in Nusrat’s incident will not be declared illegal. The Public Administration Secretary and Education Secretary have been asked to investigate within 30 days.
Writ petitioner Lawyer Yunus Ali Akand was present during the hearing. Deputy Attorney General ABM Abdullah Al Bashar was present for the state.
Later, ABM Abdullah Al Bashar and Yunus Ali Akand said the High Court has ordered to conduct an investigation against PK Enamul Karim, Additional District Magistrate of Feni and chairman of Sonagazi Madrasa governing body of Feni- of his inactivity in the sexual harassment case against principal and Nusrat murder- within 30 days. The public administration and education secretary will investigate and report to the court.
In four weeks, the Home Secretary, Public Administration Secretary, Education Secretary, Inspector General of Police, Feni Deputy Commissioner, Superintendent of Police and Sonagazi Police Station OC have been asked to respond to the rule.
- Repatriation halts due to Rohingya’s distrust to Myanmar
- Mexican journalist stabbed to death
- Do aliens really exist?
- Sub-Editor to be recruited in Daily Bangladesh
- Stokes 135* leads England to epic test win
- Watling, Grandhomme put NZ ahead in 2nd Test
- Miraz rates Bangladesh ahead of Afghanistan Test
- Faridpur road crash kills cyclist
- Hilsa abound in sea, very few in rivers
- Man jailed for honey!
- Purnima demands excess payment
- `If Bangabandhu`s killers brought under trial, Zia won`t killed`
- Bermuda Triangle: Mystery Museum on earth
- Prof Muzaffar laid to rest with state honor
- Two die as bus hits van in Madaripur
- Truck ramps private car, driver killed
- Bangladesh U-15 outclasses Sri Lanka in 7-1 win
- Ex-Eden College principal murder: Charge sheet accepted
- Wari girl Saima rape, murder: Probe report Sept 16
- Don`t go abroad being deceived by broker: PM
- Yield, market price brings smile on jute growers
- Rain likely across country
- HC orders to remove word ‘Kumari’ from Kabinnama
- Trump confident on Brexit talks
- NASA to prob ‘first crime’ in space
- Messi to miss Barcelona`s game at Real Betis
- New DC in Chuadanga-Khagrachari
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Two senior DMP officials transferred
- New heroine with Shakib
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- Amazon: lungs of the planet
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Aghoris: The ‘Black Magicians’!
- Razia Sultana: First lady ruler in India
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- PEC exam schedule published
- Kamrup Kamakhya: Mystery of India
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- New journey of Ranu Pagli !
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Rayudu promises IPL return for CSK
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- A new milestone for Purnima
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- 21st August: 15 yrs of bloody chapter
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- Elnaaz Norouzi: Iranian actress storms over social media
- Srijit a very good friend of mine: Mithila
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- 3 mobile operators gave Tk 9k crore to google-Facebook
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves