Now Mimi in wedding vibe!
Published: 01:09 PM, 29 June 2019 Updated: 12:32 AM, 30 June 2019
Nusrat Jahan and Mimi Chakraborty, both of them are very popular actresses of Tollywood and both of them are very good friends. Everyone in the industry knows about their friendship. Even both have also been elected MPs of this year’s Lok Sabha elections.
Meanwhile, actress Nusrat Jahan has got married recently. On June 19, the actress completed her Destination Wedding with Turkey businessman Nikhil Join.
And Mimi was present there for her friend. Mimi was always on the side of Nusrat in the marriage. She had a lot of fun too in Nusrat’s wedding. Social media is being filled with fun pictures.
However, Mimi has seen in totally different vibe where she recently posted a picture which also raises questions to critics.
Nusrat wore a red Lehenga that was designed by her husband on the day of the wedding as per Hindu religion. And wore ‘Kolire’. In the picture, it was seen that Mimi bow down head before that ‘Kolire’. It is said that if the pieces of ‘Kolire’ fell down on unmarried girls, they will get married soon.
So, many have questions did ‘Kolire’ pieces fell on Mimi’s head? It was not known. But critics started discussions about her marriage.
It is heard that after break up with Raj Chakraborty, Mimi Chakraborty is dating Mili Gulhan Kijilkaya of Turkey. But the actress has not yet acknowledged the relationship.
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- We must capitalise on Smith absence: Root
- Modi complains to Boris over occupied Kashmir
- Abahani beat April 25 SC 4-3
- Russell surprised to see so many journalists!
- Two kid drowns in Jashore
- Bangladesh among top 10 fastest growing freelance market
- BIDA to create 24,000 new entrepreneurs in 2 yrs
- GP appoints Jens Becker as new CFO
- Tricks to avoid snatch your bags
- Fourth JS session to begin Sept 8
- Mamata Banerjee makes tea
- Record fires in Brazilian rainforest
- Johnson, Merkel to face off in first Brexit talks
- JS resumes Sept 8
- Myanmar army clashes with rebels leave 30 dead
- 21st Aug attacks by BNP: PM
- One more dies of dengue at DMCH
- Homemade delicious `Fish Meatball`
- Forgiveness: Virtue of prophet character
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PM to induct ‘Gangchil’ tomorrow
- Mahbub Uz Zaman appointed Bangladesh Ambassador to China
- Bangladesh HP beats Sri Lanka
- Convict arrested in Companyganj
- Man killed mother-in-law
- Soil-friendly tools must deliver to farmer: AG Minister
- Saiful walked 31 days against rumors
- `Pacers need to focus more on fitness`
- 21st Aug: Drive from Bangabandhu Avenue to Sudha Sadan
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- App launches to prevent dengue
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future