None can escape creating sabotage: HM
Published: 02:54 PM, 19 June 2019 Updated: 05:07 PM, 19 June 2019
Mentioning that there is no scope for sabotage in the country and no one can escape by doing this, Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal said that intelligence agencies are ready to counter any sabotage.
“Those who love Bangladesh can never sabotage,” he said while briefing at an extended meeting organized at Awami League’s party office in Gulistan on Wednesday noon.
Dhaka Metropolitan Northern Awami League organized this extended meeting on the occasion of the 70th founding anniversary of Awami League on June 23.
“The people of Bangladesh are now very aware. No one will escape by doing sabotage. Still, we are ready to tackle any situation,” Home Minister said in the extended meeting.
About the activities for the founding anniversary, Kamal who is also the Vice President of Dhaka City Awami League said that Metropolitan Awami League’s tradition will be highlighted on the founding anniversary.
“Metropolitan Awami League is the reflection of all organization of Bangladesh. Because the whole country looks at how the Metropolitan Awami League is doing their duties.”
“We will celebrate Mujib year next year. Then we will observe 50 years of independence. We can give a trial in June so that we successfully celebrate the Mujib year,” he also said.
In the meeting, Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal has advised recalling those lost leaders of Metropolitan Awami League, as well as recalling the contribution of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina for the country.
Presided over by Dhaka City Awami League President AKM Rahmat Ullah, among others, organizing secretary Barrister Muhibul Hasan Chowdhury Nowfel and general secretary of Metropolitan Northern Region Sadek Khan addressed the meeting.
- Third prime accused Rishan Farazi held
- Hearing on writ challenges rickshaw ban today
- Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- PM inaugurates ‘National Fisheries Week-2019’
- Water level of Jamuna rises, 50 villages flooded
- Elon Musk wants to merge human brains with AI
- New EvilGnome Backdoor Spies on Linux Users, Steals Their Files
- Message in a bottle written 50 yrs ago found in Australia
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Old Dhaka building collapse: Father-Son’s bodies recovered
- Inzamam to step down as Pakistan chief selector
- Modeling early meteorite impacts on the moon
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- ‘I am innocent’; claimed ex-OC Moazzem
- Kholi losing captaincy!
- 20 thou people victim in Patgram road collapse
- ICC breakes silence over overthrow controversy
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- PM urges PGR for highest professional sacrifice
- Saudi stops drone thrown by Yemeni rebels
- HSC examinee suicide crushed under train
- First child born in `Madina`
- ‘My Masud appointed as Police’
- Sadarghat building collapse: Father-Son missing
- Boys in GPA 5, girls ahead in pass rate
- Chattogram range`s best OC Jahidul Kabir
- Quatar WC qualifiers: Bangladesh in Group E
- Nusrat got ‘A’ grade but fail!
- Ex-Songazi OC Moazzem indicted
- All News »
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Happy Birthday Purnima
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HM Ershad passes away
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Queen Maxima and banking for the grassroots!
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Rail link with Rajshahi snapped
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Mango-laden truck falls into ditch, kills 2
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- England face Australia in high-voltage semis today
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN