None can escape creating sabotage: HM
Published: 02:54 PM, 19 June 2019 Updated: 05:07 PM, 19 June 2019
Mentioning that there is no scope for sabotage in the country and no one can escape by doing this, Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal said that intelligence agencies are ready to counter any sabotage.
“Those who love Bangladesh can never sabotage,” he said while briefing at an extended meeting organized at Awami League’s party office in Gulistan on Wednesday noon.
Dhaka Metropolitan Northern Awami League organized this extended meeting on the occasion of the 70th founding anniversary of Awami League on June 23.
“The people of Bangladesh are now very aware. No one will escape by doing sabotage. Still, we are ready to tackle any situation,” Home Minister said in the extended meeting.
About the activities for the founding anniversary, Kamal who is also the Vice President of Dhaka City Awami League said that Metropolitan Awami League’s tradition will be highlighted on the founding anniversary.
“Metropolitan Awami League is the reflection of all organization of Bangladesh. Because the whole country looks at how the Metropolitan Awami League is doing their duties.”
“We will celebrate Mujib year next year. Then we will observe 50 years of independence. We can give a trial in June so that we successfully celebrate the Mujib year,” he also said.
In the meeting, Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal has advised recalling those lost leaders of Metropolitan Awami League, as well as recalling the contribution of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina for the country.
Presided over by Dhaka City Awami League President AKM Rahmat Ullah, among others, organizing secretary Barrister Muhibul Hasan Chowdhury Nowfel and general secretary of Metropolitan Northern Region Sadek Khan addressed the meeting.
- Four killed in Kutubdia boat capsize
- 14 gamblers-drug dealers detained in Mymensingh
- Govt to shut 3 crore illegal smartphones
- Myanmar on financial surveillance!
- Pakistan conducts successful missile test
- No high-rise buildings along sea: PM
- Coronavirus reaches Iran: report
- 450 of 1200 posts vacant
- Preparation for Dhaka-10 by-polls completed: Returning Officer
- Rape accused detained in Narayanganj
- BNP`s politics stuck in Khaleda`s illness: Hasan
- Interest of postal saving will be revisited: Kamal
- Teacher takes salary without signing attendance sheet!
- Three robbers detained in Jamalpur
- Mysterious ship washes up Irish coast
- Diamond Princess passengers disembark after quarantine ends
- 6 girls injured after tree falls in Noakhali
- FIFA cancels planed meeting due to coronavirus
- Walton to export smartphones in US
- Padma Bridge rail route being connected with Trans-Asian network
- Match officials for Bangladesh-Zimbabwe series
- TCB preparing for Ramadan
- Tomato to get immaculate skin
- Mashrafe’s farewell after BAN vs ZIM series!
- Bangladesh to take on Pakistan tomorrow
- ‘Problems can be solved by forming joint working group’
- Mehazabien comes with new look
- SC bar association polls on March 11,12
- AL local government nomination board meets today
- Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral
- All News »
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Soumya to get married this month
- Soumya with future wife
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- Coronovirus deaths surge past 1,300
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- Good news to honey farmers
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Coronavirus: Chinese hospitals discharge 4,740 recovered patients
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- Valentine, Pahela Falgun celebration same day
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Sundarbans Day today
- 6,723 coronavirus patients discharged after recovery
- What Srijit told about Tahsan
- Samsung unveils new foldable phone Galaxy Z Flip
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- South Africa faces England in 1st T20 today
- Integrated admission test for all public universities from now
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation