No question leak reported
Published: 06:51 PM, 17 November 2019 Updated: 08:11 PM, 17 November 2019
State Minister for Primary and Mass Education Md. Zakir Hossen said Primary Education Completion and Primary Ebtedayee Exam have begun all over the country in a fear way.
To conduct this exam soundly, a committee has been formed at the district level along with the monitoring cell of the ministry. Law enforcing forces are deployed to prevent ‘Question Leak’s Rumor’, he added.
Some links in social media including Facebook have been detected. Legal action will be taken against them, he told.
He said these with media on Sunday while visiting the PEC exam center at Viqarunnisa Noon School & College.
The exam will be run until November 24, and 10am to 1pm every day. But the candidates with special needs will get 30 minutes extra. The exam will be held on 600 marks on 6 subjects and 100 marks each. On the first day, the exam of English subject has been held.
It is learned that 29, 03,638 candidates have attended in PEC, and Ebtedayee exam this year in 7,458 exam centers. Among them 11,81,300 are male and 13,71,967 are female.
The question papers of the exams have been sent to other districts and sub-districts under special security. The question papers have been kept in the police station or treasury custody and from here these will be sent to the center secretary on exam day.
Like every year, a vigilance team has been set up to conduct examinations in each district, with officials from the Ministry of Primary and Mass Education and the Directorate of Primary Education.
- All 4 accused of Hyderabad rape-murder killed in encounter
- Another cricketer died on field
- Tareque Masud’s 63rd birth anniv today
- ‘Ganatantro Mukti Dibas’ today
- India faces Windies in 1st T20 today
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Cinematographer Mahfuzur Rahman passes away
- 3 of same family incl couple killed in Tangail road crash
- Kurigram Freedom Day tomorrow
- Storm over new black hole issue
- China to invest $9.11m in Adamjee EPZ
- Portugal resists US appeal to bar Huawei from 5G network bid
- Anyone can donate kidney on humanitarian ground: HC
- Gazipur spinning mill fire doused
- ICAB arranges programme on business leadership
- France shuts down: Mass strike hits trains, Eiffel Tower
- House will draft Trump impeachment articles, Pelosi says
- Sun yields its secrets to Parker Solar Probe
- DMP detained 49 in anti-narcotics drive
- ‘Government will take legal action against chaos in court’
- 9 killed in India’s Madhya Pradesh
- College girl dies in Gazipur train accident
- ACC recovers 125 sacks of rice in Cumilla
- E-Passport to be introduced on Dec 15: Momen
- 50 Yrs of naming ‘Bangladesh`
- Vice chairman’s three-storey house demolished
- 2 arrested with firearms in Rupganj
- 1 in 8 afford out for nutritious diet: Report
- 4 killed in Poland gas blast, 4 missing
- Bangladesh beats Sri Lanka
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Mohammed Rezwan, floating school innovator named as ‘Earth Hero’
- Physician couple in Dr Baker’s place, serving poor people
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- ‘No Dorai’ released at 8 halls
- Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- 2 Jabale Nur drivers among 3 get life-term
- Trump makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- PM opens AL’s Dhaka City units council
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- 7 dead in small plane crash in Canada
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- Shaon in bridal dress!
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- Video app TikTok unblocks teen who posted on China`s Muslims
- UN chief says humanity’s ‘war against nature’ must stop
- Sunny Leone’s ‘Hello G’
- Siam’s new look in ‘Ittefaq’
- Bridge attacker jailed for terror crimes: UK police
- PM flies to Spain on Sunday to join COP25
- Truck loaded with 40-ton onion missing
- Kushtia double murder case: 4 to die, 7 get life term
- Flower blooms with Azan
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Barca, Man United, Juventus to play tonight
- Euro-2020: Match schedule
- COP25 island nation in `fight to death`
- ‘Daughter in admissions scandal’ Olivia returns to YouTube
- Salman Khan sunken in Afghan beauty