‘No Dorai’ released at 8 halls
Published: 01:31 PM, 29 November 2019 Updated: 04:03 PM, 29 November 2019
The film, No Dorai has been released in eight cinema halls across the country. In this movie produced by Star Cineplex directed by Tanim Rahman Anshu, the two newcomers Sunerah Binte Kamal and Sariful Razz.
Earlier, there was a lot of discussion since the release of the poster of the film. After the teaser, the songs were also praised much by all. Finally, before the release of the film, the premiere show was held on Thursday.
Before the premiere, Mesbah Uddin Ahmed, Senior Manager of the film's production company Star Cineplex, said: "We did not intend to cover numerous halls together in the first week. We received proposals from over a hundred halls. But we gave only 8 and 3 of us among these."
In the next week it will be screened at about 50 cinema halls, he said.
The movie will be screened this week at Star Cineplex's Bashundhara City, Dhanmondi and Mohakhali branches. Besides it will be also screened in the Blockbuster of Jamuna Future Park, Shyamoli Cinema, Silver Screen in Chattogram, Chayabani in Mymensingh and Momo Inn in Bogra.
Star Cineplex Chairman and Producer of the film Mahboob Rahman Ruhel said that the movie is based on the true story of a woman surfer named Ayesha. He thanked the cast and crew members along with Director Tanim Rahman Aungshu and Executive Producer Xefer Rahman for bringing the story to the silver screen.
The story of Ayesha, a resident of Cox’s Bazar, first came to the limelight along with two of her fellow surfers in the 2015 documentary Bangla Surf Girls.
Producer Mahboob Rahman said if anybody buys ticket through Bkash App, will be privileged with 'Buy 1 Get 1' offer. This feature will only be available for watching on any branch of Cineplex.
Cinema director Tanim Rahman Bhagu said, "The film is the story of dream-winning and women freedom. The story is about moving beyond social barriers. So the name of the picture is ‘No Dorai’.”
Shyamal Sengupta of Kolkata has written the screenplay of the film No Dorai.
- Launch social revolution against drug abuse: President
- England earn series victory in South Africa
- UK for joint partnership with Bangladesh to combat climate issues
- Hong Kong rioters set fire on coronavirus affected house
- “Govt plans to set up public university in each district”
- BNP hatching conspiracy to foil polls: HT Imam
- One detained with weapons in Keraniganj
- Woman detained with weed in Brahmanbaria
- Iranian aircraft carrying 136 people slides onto highway (with video)
- Japanese drink swallow belly fat
- BCSIR Science Fair begins in Rajshahi
- Elias, best DC of Chattogram
- West Bengal Assembly passes resolution against CAA
- PM orders steps to return stranded Bangladeshis from China
- Carrying legitimate arms banned
- Badminton Federation isn`t refunding money to junior players
- Fire burns residence in Gazipur
- Hubei suspends passport application to curb coronavirus outbreak
- Magnitude 4.1 quake jolts in Sylhet-Sunamganj
- Sajjadul Hasan named chairman of Biman
- Bride commits suicide for disliking husband
- 11 organizations acquired ISO certificates
- DB detained drug dealer in Barhisal
- Beehives in UP building, funding for winter clothes
- DITF duration extended
- 65 platoons BGB to be deployed for city polls
- Get rid of dandruff forever!
- Awami League Secretariat meeting tomorrow
- Easy way to be fat
- Child killed in Meherpur road crash
- All News »
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Cox’s Bazar-St. Martin ship to be launched February
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- China virus deaths rise to 17, heightening global alarm
- High levels of Uranium found in Cox’s Bazar
- ICJ orders Myanmar to protect Rohingya, to preserve evidence
- Coronavirus: Everything you need to know
- Coronavirus: 11 under observation in India, Bangladesh on alert
- Record: Trump tweets, retweets 125 times in a day
- Actress Ishrat Nishat passes away
- Two siblings among 3 electrocuted in Hazaribagh
- ‘Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji’ actress Sejal Sharma commits suicide
- Gabtoli turmoil after throwing eggs
- Coronavirus death toll jumps to 25 with 830 cases: govt
- Bangladesh enters e-Passport era
- Bride’s mother elopes with groom’s father
- Rohingya killing resumed defying ICJ order
- Comilla University’s 1st convocation Monday
- World court’s four orders against Myanmar
- Bangladesh meet Burundi in semifinal today
- Ronaldo makes accidental kiss to Dybala
- Fourth person has died from new virus: China
- E-passport is a ‘Mujib Barsho’ gift for nation: PM
- E-passport to be launched today
- Court orders to publish ads asking SK Sinha, 10 others to appear
- Coronavirus infected identified in Israel
- Tambadu: The man who stands beside distress Rohingya
- Facebook to boost site safety with 1,000 more UK staff
- ‘Jamalpur Express’ to be launched tomorrow
- Wife receives husband with ‘Milk-bath’ for divorce!