Night temp may fall slightly
Published: 01:01 PM, 27 February 2020 Updated: 03:47 PM, 27 February 2020
Bangladesh Meteorological Department on Thursday predicted that night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may rise by 2-3 degrees Celsius over the country.
The Met Office also forecasted that weather may remain mainly dry with the temporary partly cloudy sky over the country in the next 24 hours commencing at 9:00 am today.
"Light to moderate fog may occur at places over the country during late night to morning," said a met office bulletin issued this morning.
As an extended outlook for the next 72 hours, the bulletin predicted that night and day temperature may rise.
The highest temperature on Monday was recorded 28.5 degrees Celsius in Teknaf under Chattogram division while today’s minimum temperature was 12.0 degrees Celsius in Srimangal under Sylhet division.
The sunsets at 6:01 pm today and rises at 6:23 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Coronavirus death toll passes 50,000
- City turns to ‘ghost’ town!
- UNO donates one-month salary and allowance to poor
- Real Madrid legend Benito passes away
- Child Shara donates tiffin money to poor
- Ban on mask and sanitizer export lifted
- COVID-19 death toll in Spain surges 10,000
- Coronavirus death toll in US crosses 5,113
- PM asks govt officials, employees to use mask
- Bengali drama on Coronavirus issue
- Philippines ambassador to Lebanon dies of coronavirus
- Harassment in IEDCR hotline
- Govt for increase crop production to cope with coronavirus
- LGRD Minister helps 25,000 families in Cumilla
- Dhaka South Jubo League distributes food to 400 families
- 2 drug dealers arrested with 17-kg weeds
- Case filed for ‘Genda Phool’!
- Golfer Siddikur’s father passes away
- UNO walks to 212 beggars’ huts with food
- Madhupur youth tested negative for Coronavirus
- Sani asks Shakib about his silence
- Coronavirus: First-class cricketers donate 15-day salary
- DU to remain closed till Apr 11, Noboborsho programs postponed
- Primary class on Sangsad TV begins April 5
- Australia scientists begin test of potential COVID-19 vaccines
- Share market closed till April 11
- Request for 1yr VAT suspension in garment industry
- Britain, France and Germany send medical aid to Iran
- 8 Habiganj people test negative for coronavirus
- Holiday bank hour extended
- All News »
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- School holiday draws to Eid
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- British health secy Hancock test coronavirus positive
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Alibaba donates Bangladesh 30,000 Covid-19 testing kits
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- AC land Sayma Hasan withdrawn
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- Coronavirus measures could cause global food shortage, UN warns
- German minister commits suicide over ‘corona crisis worries’
- Spain virus death toll tops 4,000
- 15 of 48 corona patient recovered in Bangladesh; No new case
- Corona death mounts to 33,976, infected over .72m
- Cat found infected with coronavirus in Belgium
- First royal dies of coronavirus
- Malaysia’s King and Queen in quarantine
- Lessons for secondary level students begins on Sangsad TV
- Dogs will detect Covid-19!
- Corona death surpasses 24000 (update list)
- Coronavirus death toll surges 21,000
- England plans to return field by early May
- DSCC to provide one-month meal for 50,000 homeless
- Security tightens in Dhaka street, police-army on field
- Padma Bridge’s last pillar work completed
- BGMEA decides to close all factories
- 101 yrs old Italian leaves hospital after healing from covid-19
- 2 more coronavirus cases detected, raising total to 51