New research unveils real cause of heart attack
Published: 04:33 PM, 23 July 2019
Probably many people do not know about the real cause of being heart attack. But one-third of the people around the world are being died of heart attack! But what’s the reason behind this? It is a rare case for Animal Genetics’ heart attack that is similar with humans. From chimpanzees to monkeys, scientists have not found this problem too much.
A new research says a genetic mutation of our ancestors from 2 to 3 million years ago could cause this heart attack problem. Researchers believe this is the main reason.
Doctors usually say some common causes to heart attack which include obesity, unhealthy eating, diabetes, smoking, eating red meat. But 15% patients have been suffer from heart attack without having above reasons. This is the critical mystery to the doctors why this happens.
“Those 15 percent patients are like a puzzle to us. Now it seems we have got the answer to that puzzle. Our ancestors undergone a genetic mutation from 2 to 3 million years ago. That mutation invalidates a gene of CMH. This causes an error in our molecules,” he said.
Heart attack is mainly referred to Medicosis Myocardial Infarction by the doctors. Two blood vessels are existing in heart. One is right (right) coronary artery, the other is left (left) coronary artery.
If for some reason fat accumulates in this artery, it is called plaque or block. If blood clots on that block, it turns into complete block. When it is 100 percent block then chest pains or sudden deaths can happen and these situations are called heart attack.
People who smoke or have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol in the bodies or having heart problems in the families,they are at high risk of heart attack. In addition to obesity, unhealthy eating, these cause to increase of blood vessel blockage heart problems.
- Australia bowled out for 250
- 231 students` result changes in review
- Protest for free elections in Russia
- Biman’s return Hajj flight lands in Dhaka
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Quader alerts AL men to BNP-Jamaat conspiracies
- BCB announces prelim squad for AFG test, Tri-series
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Cop caught taking bribe day after getting best constable award
- Facebook adds Chakma as 2nd Bangladeshi language
- Fire breaks out Delhi hospital
- Masrafe asks BCB for two months to decide future
- 4 of a family burnt in Gazipur fire
- Rawhide sale suspended till Sunday
- Priyanka Chopra reveals Jonas’ bedroom secret
- 1460 dengue patients hospitalized in 24hrs
- Newlyweds die in road crash returning from honeymoon
- 6 buses fined for charging extra fare
- Soumitra transferred to cabin from ICU
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- Kid drowns in Shakhipur
- Smartphone for blood pressure detection
- First return Hajj flight arrives in Dhaka
- Mgst described severe suffering in govt hospital
- Russell Domingo appointed Tigers’ head coach
- Eight killed in Ukraine hotel fire
- No MoU, 2 FMs dialog only
- College student dies of dengue in Magura
- Temperature may rise slightly
- Husband arrested in triple talaq case
- All News »
- Shaykh Muhammad bin Hassan to recite Khutba at Hajj
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- Three movies to be released on Eid
- Heavy rain pours down on Hajj pilgrims at Arafat
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Rabeya opens her eyes, Rokeya still unconscious
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- 2m pilgrims gathered in Arafat
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- Holidaymakers suffer in train schedule catastrophe
- Man. City. Everton to play tonight
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 7 plays of Humayun to be aired on Eid
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC