Nasim urges BNP not to do politics over Khaleda`s treatment
Published: 09:52 PM, 25 April 2018
Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammed Nasim today urged BNP not to do politics over BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia`s treatment.
"She ( Khaleda Zia) has been given all treatment facilities as per jail code.... BNP should not do politics over the treatment of Khaleda Zia," he told a discussion at the Dr Shahid Milon Hall of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujub Medical University (BSMMU) here.
BSMMU organized the discussion on the occasion of its 21th founding anniversary.
Dr Syed Modaser Ali, President of Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA) Dr Mostafa Jalal Mohiuddin and leaders of different associations of medical professionals, among others, addressed the discussion with BSMMU Vice Chancellor Dr Kanak Kanti Barua in the chair.
Nasim called upon the BNP leaders to participate in the next parliamentary election releasing BNP Chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia through the court.
Referring to the issuing a threat of BNP for launching movement over Khaleda Zia`s arrest, he said, "Awami League is not scared about the threat of BNP`s movement. So, BNP should follow legal procedure for releasing of Khaleda Zia."
Nasim said rural people are getting healthcare services through community clinics. They also are being given 32 types of medicines from the community clinics, he said.
- Make popcorn at home
- Woman teems 4 children at once
- Mentally disabled man memorizes entire Holy Quran
- ‘Enjoy rape in failure to prevent’
- Chris: World’s heaviest sheep ever
- Alia-Ranbir wedding card revealed!
- ‘Nagad’ account in 1 minute
- Govt incentive surges remittance flow
- Goat morsels plant: Youth killed in scuffle
- MPO Enroll: Priority given to remote areas’ insts
- 4 companies fined in Chandina market
- FICA supports players’ strike
- ECNEC clears 5 projects of Tk 4636.80 cr
- No ‘Classical Music Festival’ this year
- Asif plays villain in debut!
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- OC dismissed for intercedes Razakar
- Sand imported from China instead of cotton
- No Salary for 27 months despite daily attendance Tk 60
- UK team meets DU VC
- Nusrat murder case verdict Oct 24
- Way to use body scrubber to get brighter skin
- NBR gets time to report on chemical testing unit
- 157 dead in Iraq protests: new official toll
- Bimal Biswas left WPB
- Hearing on Robi’s due appeal Thursday
- Cricketers’ movement unexpected: Papon
- Amitabh apologizes, storm on social media
- Banning unlicensed easybike-rickshaw in city
- Stop unhealthy race on roads: PM
- All News »
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- Siddik has relations with multiple girls, alleges wife Mim
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- DU ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit admission test results tomorrow
- Johnson sends unsigned letter to EU for Brexit delay
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today
- ‘Kathin Chibar Dan’ being celebrated
- BUET students’ call off protests
- 9 addl judges appointed to HC
- City Bank MD alleged for sexual assault
- DU ‘A’ unit admission test result postponed
- Sabila Nur’s honeymoon preparation!
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today