‘Mozammel for identification of 15th Aug game-makers
Published: 05:55 PM, 27 August 2019 Updated: 06:00 PM, 27 August 2019
Minister for Liberation War Affairs, AKM Mozammel Haque said, although killers of the father of the nation, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman have been brought under punishment, the masterminds of the killings have not been identified yet.
The Minister said that forming a special commission to identify the planners of the Bangabandhu assassination has now become a public demand.
On Tuesday, the made this remark while he was addressing a press conference on the occasion of the 44th martyrdom anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, at the National Press Club. The program was held at the initiative of Bangladesh Sector Commanders Forum, Liberation War’71.
President of Bangladesh Sector Commanders’ Forum, Liberation War’71, freedom fighter KM Shafiullah (Bir Pratik) presided over the program while Vice-Presidents of Bangladesh Sector Commanders Forum and former IGP freedom fighter Nurul Alam, secretary-general freedom fighter Harun Habib, joint secretary-general Prof. Abul Kalam Azad Patwari and former IGP freedom fighter Abdul Ma’bud were spoke.
Mozammel said that after the assassination of Bangabandhu, the illegal power holders abrogated the holy constitution and canceled all welfare articles. They abolished secularism and made all arrangements to turn the country as a mini Pakistan. But they did not succeed.
He said that the current government led by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who is a fruitful successor of the father of the nation, is repaying his blood loan through the implementation of the nation's father's ethics, ideals, dreams and economic freedom of the people.
At the beginning of the speech, the minister prayed for the forgiveness of the souls of all the martyrs who were killed on 15th August 1975, and on 21st August of 2004.
- Winning start for Chattogram Abahani
- Kohli to miss T20I series over Bangladesh
- 11 Bangladeshis among 36 killed in Saudi road crash
- President flies to Japan Sunday
- Anti-Brexit activists march to parliament as MPs delay decision
- Siberian dam collapse kills 15
- Barcelona win to go top of La Liga
- Tasty ‘hog plum pickles’ recipe
- `Be prepared to prove yourself you are the best Hafez`
- Khulna need 108-run on final day
- Why you should eat Ginger every day
- European SolO probe ready to take on audacious mission
- Iraqi man charged over deaths of 350 Australia heading migrants
- Sharma, Rahane help India hit back after early wobble
- Nationwide protests erupt in Lebanon over impose tax on WhatsApp
- Misa-Moushumi vows to stand together
- Chile faces stormy protests over train ticket price hike
- Honduran president`s brother guilty of drug smuggling
- Exact time to charge phones
- Abrar murder chargesheet soon: HM
- BPL not the place to make a player: Shakib
- ‘Bangladesh to get highest assistance from WB’
- AL conference means new face: Quader
- 5000 cases filed over traffic irregularities
- Maxi López forgives and thanks Icardi for stealing wife
- RMF to support underprivileged children in Bangladesh
- Chicken soup in hotel style!
- Man now a newspaper hawker after 34yrs teaching
- City Bank MD alleged for sexual assault
- Body of elderly man recovered
- All News »
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Sabila Nur gets married this month
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- PM urges UGC not to go beyond rules
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- 35 pilgrims killed as bus crashes in Saudia Arabia
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Padma Bridge work progress 84 pc
- New labor laws in Qatar benefiting migrant workers
- Gold bars worth Tk 6.5cr recovered in Shah Amanat
- 3 including Indian national win Nobel Prize in Economics
- Japan keen to expand existing bilateral ties: Envoy
- Bangladesh becomes role model in disaster management: PM
- 2 pedestrians die after being hit by bus
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Moushumi assaulted at BFDC
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- BUET students’ call off protests
- PM for quick disposal of Abrar murder case
- Typhoon Hagibis: 11 killed in Japan
- Woman given ‘Talaq’ for alcohol, short dress!
- T20 World Cup Qualifier begins today
- ‘Fat Girl’ of sex video now the inspiration of ‘Olimpia Law’