Mosharraf Karim flew to Canada on birthday!
Published: 05:35 PM, 22 August 2019
Mosharraf Karim, the popular actor of the small screen, has captivated viewers in their hearts for more than a decade. Today is his birthday. On this day in 1971, the actor was in Barishal district. But this year, he is not spending his birthday in the country.
He was flown to Canada on Thursday morning with his family. He is leaving for Canada for spending holidays with family after a busy schedule in Eid. He was shooting continuously throughout the year. If all goes well, he will return home on September 7.
Mosharraf Karim married Robena Reza Jui on October 7, 2004. Jui is also an actor. Their only child Robin Ryan Karim.
He joined ‘Natto Kendra’, one of the drama theater in Dhaka, in 1986. He acted in ‘Bichu’ and ‘Protisoron’ with the group. He is still a member of the team.
Mosharraf stepped on a small screen in a play titled ‘Otithi’ in 1999. Later, he gained popularity by acting in several plays. The play ‘Kyaram’ in 2004 is considered to be the turning point of his career.
Mosharraf Karim’s performance in Sagar Jahan’s ‘Sikander Box’ was gained enormous appreciation. So far, he has acted in more than 1000 plays. At the same time, he has also been acting in films. His first film ‘Joyjatra’. Later, he starred in films like ‘Rupkothar Golpo’, ‘Daruchini Deep’, ‘Third Person Singular Number’, ‘Projapati’, ‘Television’, ‘Jalaler Golpo’, and ‘Oggatonama’.
The name of his first acting movie is 'Joyjitra'. Later he starred in films like 'Rupkathar Kahani', 'Cinnamon Island', 'Third Person Singular Number', 'Butterfly', 'Television', 'Jalal's Story' and 'Anonymous'.
Several plays by Mosharraf Karim have also been broadcasted in this year’s Eid. The plays are- ‘Jomoj-12’, ‘Behind the Puppy’, ‘Mansommane Nei’, ‘Unmindful’, ‘Bhalobashar Sordi Kashi’, ‘Eitai Bhalobasha’, ‘Mugdho Byakoron’, ‘Ashroy’, ‘Rajon the King’, ‘Kabul Bolli Ke’, ‘Baba Hote Chai’, and ‘Kathpensiler Kahini’.
- Talks with Cameron: Suu Kyi lies over Rohingyas’ identity
- Minni’s trip to Dhaka Saturday
- Tohura star as Bangladesh draw 2-2 with Australia
- ‘Alpha’ to represent Bangladesh in Oscar
- VC Nasir’s one-day tea bill Tk 40,000!
- Fishers’ pleasure of repay dues
- Nusrat murder accused Moni gave birth in prison
- Bangladesh take on Yemen in AFC U-16 Championship tomorrow
- Milan Fashion: J-Lo struts updated jungle dress at Versace
- Dananjaya suspended for illegal action
- Simeone - `I`m not interested` in Griezmann reports
- Housewife dies of dengue in Barishal
- £6bn UK aid for Bangladesh, other climate victim countries
- KCC to get modern slaughterhouse soon
- Pea-flour to prevent dandruff-hair fall
- Huge asteroid narrowly missed Earth; NASA reveals
- Two cases filed against Firoz
- Anti-Sisi protests break out in Egypt
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Millions march against climate change
- US to send troops, equipment to Saudi Arabia
- BSMRSTU closed over student unrest
- Heat wave may abate from some places
- Zuckerberg nixes Trump’s idea of breaking up Facebook
- Madrasa student goes missing at tourist spot
- Ranu had several lovers, director leaked
- PM reaches Abu Dhabi
- DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test begins
- 448 settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque last week
- Tigers face Afghans this evening
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- BD youth died in Malaysia, body can’t bring as address not found
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Puja Cherry got married!
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?