Mosaddek gets Hashmatullah 2 down for AFG
Published: 09:18 PM, 24 June 2019 Updated: 09:18 PM, 24 June 2019
Mosaddek Hossain sends back Hashmatullah Shahidi (11 off 31) as Afghanistan lost their 2nd wickets to 79/2 in 20.5 over. It was a lovely flight from Mosaddek Hossain to Hashmatullah Shahidi, and stumping easily.
End of over 22. Afghanistan are 81/2. Gulbadin Naib 36 and Asgar Afghan 1 are in the batting.
Shakib Al Hasan strikes to his very first over to send back Rahmat Shah for 24 and Afghanistan lost their 1st wicket to 49 in 10.5 over.
Earlier, Mushfiqur Rahim's 83 off 87, Shakib Al Hasan's 51 off 69 helped Bangladesh to post 262/7 against Afghanistan in their 7th World Cup match at Southampton, England.
After winning the toss Afghanistan asked Bangladesh to bat first. Bangladesh lost their 1st wicket to 23 as Liton Das dismissed by Mujeeb Ur Rahman. The right-handed batsman tried to clear Mujeeb through the cover area. But is lofted drive found a fielder on the line who took a super low catch to remove Liton for 16 off 17.
Tamim Iqbal and Shakib Al Hasan made 59 runs in the 2nd wicket stand. Afghanistan off-spinner Mohammad Nabi bowled opener, Tamim Iqbal, as Bangladesh lost their 2nd wickets to 82/2. The ball crashes into the middle, and he departs for a rather pedestrian 36-ball 53.
After Tamim's departure, Mushfiqur and Shakib stand for Bangladesh. Tigers lost their 3rd wicket to 143/3 as Mujeeb ur Rahman gets Shakib Al Hasan trapped in front. A length ball that came inside to the left-hander and hits him on the pads. Shabid does not review it as he walks off after scoring 51.
After Shakib went out Soumya Sarkar also send back by Mujeeb. Soumya tries to flick a Mujeeb ur Rahman delivery but the ball skids and hits his pads. Given out but Sarkar takes the review. The ball seems to be just hitting the leg stump and that's the end of Soumya.
After Soumya departs for only 3 Mushfiqur Rahim and Mahmudullah made crucial 56 runs stand in the 5th wicket. Mahmudullah went out to while tried to hit Gulbadin over mid-on. Bangladesh loses its fifth wicket to 207/5 in 42.6 over.
Musfiqur made another 44-run stand with Mosaddek in the 6th wicket stand. Before went out to Dawlat Zadran Mushfiqur made top score 83 off 87 balls. Mosaddek Hossain's 35 off 34 helped Bangladesh to score 262/7 in 50 over.
For Afghanistan Mujeeb Ur Rahman took 3 for 39 and skipper Gulbadin Naib took 2 for 56.
- Bribery scam: Ex-ACC Director Basir sent to jail
- New research unveils real cause of heart attack
- Four killed in Narayanganj’s 4 Upazilas
- ‘Stern action if killing people over child lifting rumor’
- 5828 multimedia classrooms installed in Rajshahi
- Sergeant Kibria’s father files writ seeking compensation
- Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Three father of a newborn baby!
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Habits that extremely harmful for liver
- Rain likely to increase, temperature may fall
- Advance train tickets to be sold at 5 spots
- Fire breaks out at CMCH Psychiatry department
- 25 schoolgirls fall sick from laughing too much
- ‘Lion King’ roars as surpassing ‘Avengers’ record
- Ronaldo will not face rape charges
- Critical security flaw found in VLC Player
- Two robbers killed in Sundarbans gunfight
- Large-scale government data hacks in Russia, Bulgaria
- Mehazabien with new story
- Shinzo Abe wins Japan’s upper house poll
- National Public Service Day-2019 today
- Renu lynched in Badda: 2 more held
- Drug peddler killed in Meherpur gunfight
- Suspended ACC director Basir held
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- ‘Child lifters’ rumor: innocence loses life
- Chandrayaan-2: India launches second Moon mission
- WHO to work with DSCC in combating dengue
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- How to get HSC result
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today
- Minni sent to jail
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Court dismisses Minni’s two petitions
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur
- Minni on 5-day remand
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Man accused in 14 cases killed in gunfight
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- DIG Mizan shown arrested in bribery case
- Humanity for animal !