Momtaz changed her husband name!
Published: 06:01 PM, 28 November 2018 Updated: 06:01 PM, 28 November 2018
Awami League MP and popular singer Momtaz Begum of Manikganj-2 constituency changed her husband name. At the same time, she also changed her Educational qualifications.
For this, she applied for the amendment of the National Identity Card in the Election Commission. On Tuesday, the revised National ID card has been received by the Awami League nominee in the upcoming 11th parliamentary election.
Mamtaz wanted the name of ASM Moin Hasan in place of husband Ramzan Ali in the amendment form. And for the educational qualification, she wanted the class tenth grade instead of the fifth grade. With the application form, she submitted a certificate of passport, marriage certificate and 10-grade certificate of school.
Mamtaj said, “I had already applied for amendment. I got the revised National Identity Card today.”
Election officials said that since the announcement of the schedule, the amendment and transfer of national identity cards were stopped. But according to the law, the national identity card was corrected with the approval of the commission. The Commission approved the application of MP Mamtaz.
Popular singer has got the nomination from Awami League again in the Manikganj-2 constituency for 11th parliamentary elections. On Sunday evening, she received the nomination letter for boat symbol.
In fact, Ramzan Ali, former Mayor of Manikganj Municipality, was the husband of Momtaz Begum, a folk singer who was famous for folk songs. However, several years ago they were divorced. Later, she married ASM Moin Hasan. Moin Hasan is known as a physician in the profession.
- Pollard, Bravo named in Windies` CWC19 reserves
- Farmers face Tk 11,000 loss per Bigha!
- Security to be beefed up for Eid-ul Fitr: HM
- World Metrology Day tomorrow
- Setaria farming to increase fertility
- Cabinet reshuffle: Murad shifted in Info Ministry
- How to pass 65 days?
- Bangladesh`s World Cup mission starts
- Second semifinal to be held at Edgbaston
- May plans ‘bold offer’ to get support deal
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- Life-Changing Lessons from the Quran (Part-1)
- Trump breaks silence amid Alabama abortion ban
- Saudi Arabia calls urgent meetings over Gulf tensions
- Telenor health observes World Hypertension Day 2019
- Bangladesh fretful over Gulf’s oil establishments attack
- Indictment hearing in Niko graft case deferred again
- Khaleda to be shifted at country’s first Women’s Prison
- Modi quits meditation finally
- Republican calls for Trump impeachment
- 5 Rohingyas held with Bangladeshi PP in Dhaka airport
- Eid holidaymakers’ sufferings to be reduced
- Procurement of Boro rice begins in Rajshahi
- One dies of Agargaon TV blast victims
- Rain likely till tomorrow morning
- InshaAllah I will play 2nd innings now: Quader
- Woman, son killed by lightning strike
- Actress Maya Ghosh dies
- Al leader’s brother shot dead
- PM hosts iftar for alem, war-wounded FFs today
- All News »
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Magnitude 7.5 quake hits off Papua New Guinea
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Rajshahi mango to be available from May 15
- People on Mars by 2033 or 2060
- HC asks to remove 52 adulterated products by 10 days
- Narayanganj’s Araihazar OC withdrawn
- Bringing flavor back to tomatoes
- EVMs to be used in 6 UZs in last phases of polls
- May agrees timetable to choose new UK PM
- Six killed as bus hits tree in Bagerhat
- Six more Bangladeshi missing
- Protik’s World Cup song ‘Banglar Damal Chelera’
- No sabotage threat over ‘Buddha Purnima’ fest
- Poverty rate comes down
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- Obaidul Quader to return home May 15
- Bangabandhu Satellites’ 1st launching anniv today
- PM likely to visit 3 countries
- Decomposed bodies of woman, son, daughter found
- Eid advance bus ticket sale begins
- Quader to join his office today
- Mahbubul A Khalid’s songs on Mother’s Day
- Two Rohingya human traffickers killed in gunfight
- Quader returns home this evening
- Thor actor Isaac Kappy commits suicide
- World Telecommunication and Information Society Day today
- 3000 tubewells need to free from arsenic
- ‘Steps taken to rehabilitate prisoners’
- Advanced train ticket sale begins May 22