Momtaz changed her husband name!
Published: 06:01 PM, 28 November 2018 Updated: 06:01 PM, 28 November 2018
Awami League MP and popular singer Momtaz Begum of Manikganj-2 constituency changed her husband name. At the same time, she also changed her Educational qualifications.
For this, she applied for the amendment of the National Identity Card in the Election Commission. On Tuesday, the revised National ID card has been received by the Awami League nominee in the upcoming 11th parliamentary election.
Mamtaz wanted the name of ASM Moin Hasan in place of husband Ramzan Ali in the amendment form. And for the educational qualification, she wanted the class tenth grade instead of the fifth grade. With the application form, she submitted a certificate of passport, marriage certificate and 10-grade certificate of school.
Mamtaj said, “I had already applied for amendment. I got the revised National Identity Card today.”
Election officials said that since the announcement of the schedule, the amendment and transfer of national identity cards were stopped. But according to the law, the national identity card was corrected with the approval of the commission. The Commission approved the application of MP Mamtaz.
Popular singer has got the nomination from Awami League again in the Manikganj-2 constituency for 11th parliamentary elections. On Sunday evening, she received the nomination letter for boat symbol.
In fact, Ramzan Ali, former Mayor of Manikganj Municipality, was the husband of Momtaz Begum, a folk singer who was famous for folk songs. However, several years ago they were divorced. Later, she married ASM Moin Hasan. Moin Hasan is known as a physician in the profession.
- All you need to know about Islamic New Year
- Lightning kills 9 in 4 districts
- `Action against who discourage Rohingya `
- August 15 and 21 are in same knot
- First successful Air-raid in history
- Kashmir: Bone of contention between India-Pakistan
- Israel detains 16 Palestinians in West Bank raids
- Golden fibre makes farmer smile
- Govt to recruit 61 thousand primary teacher
- 15 houses fined having Aedes larvae in city
- Mother’s fight to fulfill daughter’s wish
- 3-day ‘Tree Fair’ begins in Manirampur
- ‘Sonar Bangla should be established to pay homage to Bangabandhu’
- Soroj Mehedi becomes BD Chief executive to MEDCOM-2020
- Big profit in little invest
- PEC exam schedule published
- Commerce Minister sought Brazil’s help to rise export
- Soumitra Chatterjee discharged from hospital
- Israel seeks to beat PTSD with ‘ecstasy’ therapy
- Mechanized farming in Bishwanath
- Mosharraf Karim flew to Canada on birthday!
- Air-ticket on mobile app
- Rohingya refused to go back
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- 2,549 dengue patients return home after recovery in Khulna
- 3 mobile operators gave Tk 9k crore to google-Facebook
- PM urges to improve Biman’s passenger services
- Nurse murdered over ‘triangle extra-marital affair’
- Rangpur farmers happy with better jute price
- Bubly wants to work with another instead of Shakib
- All News »
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- Yarsagumba: World’s most expensive medicinal fungus
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Momo stares in Hindi film!
- PM receives Modi’s invitation letter
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Man United faces Wolverhampton tonight
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Medical admission test on Oct 4
- Apu Biswas comebacks
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- La Liga: Atletico Madrid faces Getafe tonight
- Jyoti’s new film in Kolkata
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- Champions League qualifying match tonight
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- 9th wage board: Hearing on state appeal ends
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- ‘National School Meal Act-2019’ draft approves