Momtaz changed her husband name!
Published: 06:01 PM, 28 November 2018 Updated: 06:01 PM, 28 November 2018
Awami League MP and popular singer Momtaz Begum of Manikganj-2 constituency changed her husband name. At the same time, she also changed her Educational qualifications.
For this, she applied for the amendment of the National Identity Card in the Election Commission. On Tuesday, the revised National ID card has been received by the Awami League nominee in the upcoming 11th parliamentary election.
Mamtaz wanted the name of ASM Moin Hasan in place of husband Ramzan Ali in the amendment form. And for the educational qualification, she wanted the class tenth grade instead of the fifth grade. With the application form, she submitted a certificate of passport, marriage certificate and 10-grade certificate of school.
Mamtaj said, “I had already applied for amendment. I got the revised National Identity Card today.”
Election officials said that since the announcement of the schedule, the amendment and transfer of national identity cards were stopped. But according to the law, the national identity card was corrected with the approval of the commission. The Commission approved the application of MP Mamtaz.
Popular singer has got the nomination from Awami League again in the Manikganj-2 constituency for 11th parliamentary elections. On Sunday evening, she received the nomination letter for boat symbol.
In fact, Ramzan Ali, former Mayor of Manikganj Municipality, was the husband of Momtaz Begum, a folk singer who was famous for folk songs. However, several years ago they were divorced. Later, she married ASM Moin Hasan. Moin Hasan is known as a physician in the profession.
- 8 get life term for killing 3 cops
- Actor Saleh Ahmed at CCU
- Kim in Russia for Putin summit
- Tarique’s friend Mamun gets 7-year jail
- PM visits residence of late Hamida Khanam
- PM to visit Sheikh Selim’s residence
- Adulterated sweets, no one to see!
- Zayan’s body arrives in Dhaka
- Two Netrokona ‘Rajakars’ to die
- Earthquake rattles northeast India, Tibet
- Bitter squash in office’s flowerpots
- Rain likely in next 72 hours
- 18 detains in hunt over Sri Lanka bombings
- 2 dies after being pushed out from train
- Toll in Sri Lanka bombings rises to 359
- Verdict on 2 Netrokona ‘Rajakars’ today
- Six years of Rana Plaza Tragedy
- Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- 54 feared dead in landslide at Myanmar jade mine
- Second session of 11th JS today
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- Zayan’s body to arrive Dhaka today
- India warned Sri Lanka 2 hours before Suicide Attacks
- Hijra, a creature of Allah: Noor
- Online reg required for St. Martin visit
- Biman to resume Dhaka-Delhi flight from May 13
- Kim, Putin to hold first talks in Russia
- PM returns home from Brunei
- Shakib returns for SRH, CSK to bowl
- BNP on extinction boycotting JS says Tofail
- All News »
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Stadium debate ahead of Ukraine presidential runoff
- Egypt votes in referendum to extend Sisi’s power
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Sheikh Selim’s grandson killed in SL blasts
- Probe team of police going to Sonagazi
- Bangladeshi shot dead by BSF
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Man killed in Teknaf shootout
- 2 dead in road crash near Motsho Bhaban
- Hafiz Quader was active in Nusrat killing
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
- Journalist Zafar Wazed new PIB DG
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- 7 suicide attackers behind 6 SL blasts
- PM returns home tomorrow
- Sudan`s Bashir moved to prison as protesters rally
- 5 to die in Chapainawabganj rape case
- New identity of Porimoni
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Terrorist killed in Gazipur gunfight
- 13 under arrest for Sri Lanka blasts: police
- Nusrat murder: Moni put on 5-day remand
- Adele separates from husband
- 4 killed in truck-auto rickshaw collision
- Nusrat murder: CID searching money grantor
- Case filed over Shahenur’s death