Momo stares in Hindi film!
Published: 06:04 PM, 17 August 2019
Zakia Bari Momo
Popular actress Zakia Bari Momo has starred in a Hindi film for the first time. Earlier, she signed the film’s contract, and now the shooting has started.
The actress is now in Bhutan shooting for the film ‘Max Ki Gaan’ directed by Samir Khan. In the thriller-base film, Momo will be seen as a CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) officer of India.
The first poster of the film has already been released on social media. Regarding the story, director Samir said, “A wealthy man tried to show his dead brother as alive. The CBI has conducted an investigation and tried to reveal the mystery behind the incident. After this, the story goes through several incidents.”
It is learned that Momo will brief the media regarding the experience of acting in the Hindi film after returned home. Apart from Momo, Kabita Shyam, Nishat Pandey, Amita Nagia, etc are starred in the film. Faisal Saif has produced the film ‘Max Ki Gaan’. Earlier, he made a Hindi film titled ‘Shaytan’ with another Bangladeshi actor Nirab.
Meanwhile, a number of plays starring Momo have broadcasted this Eid. These include ‘Laila Majnur Qurbani’, ‘Ashroy’, ‘Mugdho Byakoron’, ‘Shikkhito Bou’, ‘Ochena Moner Golite’, ‘Haste Nei Mana’, ‘Lukochuri’, ‘Senorita’, ‘Nobboi Din Por’, ‘Kholos Vangar Golpo’, ‘Delete Day’, ‘Projapotir Meyeta’, ‘Monbasor’, ‘Failtush’, ‘Shornolota’, and ‘Oggo-Biggo Samachar’.
- Aloe Vera for bright hair
- 8 projects including cancer centres in each division approved
- Iran supreme leader rules out negotiations with US
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Dhaka-Mymensingh train service resumes
- Shahid Kapoor’s 2nd marriage!
- Nirmal Purja set for final push in record 14-peak bid
- Traditional silk sector starts getting back lost glory
- Rain with gusty wind likely
- Two brothers die from snakebite while sleeping
- NGO worker killed in Panchagarh road crash
- 2 killed as bus hits motorcycle in Gazipur
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to spread wings today
- Bangladeshi youth refuses reward for €2,000 cash find in Rome
- Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea to play tonight
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- White House: A monstrous residence
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Rohingya homes destroyed for government facilities
- Tajia procession brought out amid tight security
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- 2,500 missing in Bahama’s Hurricane Dorian