Modi to receive ‘Order of Zayed’
Published: 05:17 PM, 24 August 2019
Prince Zayed Al Nahyan and Narendra Modii; Photo: Collected
Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has visited France, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to discuss the Kashmir issue. In this continuation, Narendra Modi arrived in UAE on Friday.
Meanwhile, it is learned that Narendra Modi will be honored with the ‘Order of Zayed’, the highest civilian UAE on Saturday. The announcement was called by the UAE government last April.
The UAE gives the award in the name of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder of United Arab Emirates.
Modi will meet Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan in Abu Dhabi on Saturday. Enhancing the relations with the Gulf countries and bilateral relations and regional issues will be discussed during Modi’s visit.
Prince Zayed Al Nahyan will be honored Modi with the ‘Order of Zayed’ at a ceremony at around 1:30 pm local time.
Before attending the event, Modi will attend an event for NRIs living in the UAE. He will inaugurate the rupee card there.
- I’m not interested’ in Griezmann reports: Simeone
- JU admission test starts Sunday
- Murder accused killed in Chattogram gunfight
- Kalabagan Krira Chakra president on 10-day remand
- Bus supervisor killed in Natore road crash
- Bangladesh opt to field
- Cops look for burqa woman taking Minni’s photos!
- Bangladesh starts U-18 SAFF championship with win
- Fairytale’s Hiramon
- Talks with Cameron: Suu Kyi lies over Rohingyas’ identity
- Minni’s trip to Dhaka Saturday
- Tohura star as Bangladesh draw 2-2 with Australia
- ‘Alpha’ to represent Bangladesh in Oscar
- VC Nasir’s one-day tea bill Tk 40,000!
- Fishers’ pleasure of repay dues
- Nusrat murder accused Moni gave birth in prison
- Bangladesh take on Yemen in AFC U-16 Championship tomorrow
- Milan Fashion: J-Lo struts updated jungle dress at Versace
- Dananjaya suspended for illegal action
- Simeone - `I`m not interested` in Griezmann reports
- Housewife dies of dengue in Barishal
- £6bn UK aid for Bangladesh, other climate victim countries
- KCC to get modern slaughterhouse soon
- Pea-flour to prevent dandruff-hair fall
- Huge asteroid narrowly missed Earth; NASA reveals
- Two cases filed against Firoz
- Anti-Sisi protests break out in Egypt
- Lalbagh Fort: Secret Tunnels and historical mysteries
- Millions march against climate change
- US to send troops, equipment to Saudi Arabia
- All News »
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Codex Gigas: The Devil’s Bible
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Juba League leader Khaled arrested
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Pygmy: The forest lovers
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- BD youth died in Malaysia, body can’t bring as address not found
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- PM to receive ‘Dr Kalam Smriti Int’l Excellence Awards ‘19’
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test Friday
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Nargis Fakhri coming to Dhaka
- Mysterious dragon of Boga Lake
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- ‘Chapati Tuhin’ killed in Narayanganj gunfight
- Puja Cherry got married!
- Lukla: World`s most dangerous airport
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?