Mila’s assistant threw acid at Sanjari’s private parts!
Published: 06:31 PM, 12 June 2019
Sanjari and Mila
Sanjari’s brother Advocate Alamin Khan has alleged that acid attack was thrown at a target of private parts on singer Mila’s ex-husband Parvez Sanjari.
On Tuesday (June 12), Parvez Sanjari’s brother Al-Amin Khan and an organization named ‘Aide for Men’ organized a human chain demanding arrest of Mila and her assistant Kim John Peter Hawladar alias Peter Kim. In this human chain, Al-Amin Khan described the whole acid throwing incident.
“Brother was driving a bike. During that, Kim came forward saying, “Save me or Mila will kill me”. While he stopped the car, he threw acid on him. Brother kept shouting as acid fell on him,” Al-Amin said.
He also said, “Going to a house by the side of the road, they cooperate him with the help of water pouring. His body was burnt as much, if not pouring water, more parts would have been burnt.”
Mentioning that Sanjari sensed the danger when he saw Mila standing near the road at that time, Advocate Al-Amin Khan said, “Acid was thrown at a target of private parts so that he becomes crippled for a lifetime.”
“It has been planned. His hands, belly and other parts of the body are burnt due to acid attack. As he had a helmet on head, acid could not be thrown on the head. Sadly, the accused have not been arrested yet.”
Sanjari was attacked during a motorcycle ride on June 2 evening. He was undergoing treatment at the 602 number cabin in the burn unit of the Dhaka Medical College Hospital from June 2 to 9.
On June 4, Parvez Sanjar’s father SM Nasir Uddin filed a case against singer Mila in the acid suppression law. The case was filed with Uttara West Police Station (No.5). Mila and her assistant Peter Kim were accused in the case.
The human chain was chaired by the convener of the organization Abdur Razzak. Besides, Sanjari’s brother Advocate Al-Amin Khan, Legal Advisor of Aide for Men Advocate Kausar Hossain were also present.
Earlier on April 21, Pervez Sanjarie filed a lawsuit against Mila in the Digital Security Act in the court.
- DIG Mizan arrested in bribery case
- Artificial milk production: Cost TK 6, Sell TK 61!
- HC fixed further time for Greenline
- Abduction, blackmale then ransom
- Rooppur pillow issue: HC waits for ministry’s action
- Verdict against 5 Gaibandha Razakars any day
- Rajshahi Kings sign JP Duminy
- Death convict surrendered
- Law minister doesn’t consider Priya’s statement as seditious offence
- BJP politician downs Darwin’s theory of evolution
- No action to be taken hastily against Priya Saha: Quader
- 7 including 4 cops killed in dual blast in Pakistan
- WhatsApp: Security & privacy
- Tractor rams motorcyclist in Dinajpur
- Fire at Banani multi-storey building again
- Eating burger links chronic diseases!
- Hammerhead shark found first-ever
- Court denies bail for Minni
- Drug peddler killed in Teknaf gunfight
- 28 killed in N. Afghanistan airstrike
- Heatwave in U.S. kills 6
- Rain likely to increase in next 72 hrs
- Bail hearing for Minni today
- Death toll hits 15 in Chinese gas plant explosion
- 2 sedition cases filed against Priya Saha
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Not only diplomacy but economic issues should also be emphasised
- Over 22,000 rally in Moscow for fair polls
- Today’s sports on TV
- Zimbabwe not taking part Bangladesh T20 tri-series
- All News »
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- HM Ershad passes away
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Police want 10-day remand of Minni
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- How to get HSC result
- Accused stabbed dead by another in front of judge in court
- Sohel Rana speechless on Ershad’s death
- Put Myanmar for Rohingya return; FM urges US
- Minni sent to jail
- PM urges DCs to be sincere for accelerated development
- PM to inaugurate ‘Benapole Express’ Wednesday
- HSC pass rate increases 7.9 pc
- Ershad’s body in Rangpur
- Ershad’s namaz-e-janaza held in Rangpur