Met office predicts rain likely
Published: 01:11 PM, 28 February 2019
Bangladesh Meteorological Department predicted that rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur in different parts of country in the next 24 hours ending at 9:00 am tomorrow.
In a release, it said that light to moderate rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur at many places over Rangpur, Rajshahi, Dhaka, Mymensingh, Khulna, Barishal, Chattogram & Sylhet divisions with moderately heavy falls at places and isolated hails at places over the country.
Besides, night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country during the period, the release added.
Meanwhile, the maximum temperature in the country was recorded 32.2 degrees Celsius yesterday at Cox's Bazar in Chat5togram while minimum temperature today was 15.0 degrees Celsius at Tetulia in Rangpur division.
The sun sets at 6:01 pm today and rises at 6.21 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- White House: A monstrous residence
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday