Met office predicts rain likely
Published: 01:11 PM, 28 February 2019
Bangladesh Meteorological Department predicted that rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur in different parts of country in the next 24 hours ending at 9:00 am tomorrow.
In a release, it said that light to moderate rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur at many places over Rangpur, Rajshahi, Dhaka, Mymensingh, Khulna, Barishal, Chattogram & Sylhet divisions with moderately heavy falls at places and isolated hails at places over the country.
Besides, night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country during the period, the release added.
Meanwhile, the maximum temperature in the country was recorded 32.2 degrees Celsius yesterday at Cox's Bazar in Chat5togram while minimum temperature today was 15.0 degrees Celsius at Tetulia in Rangpur division.
The sun sets at 6:01 pm today and rises at 6.21 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Coronavirus Global survey: 2363 died, 78 thousand infected
- Father shots lightning bird, son takes responsibility to cure
- AL leader shot dead in Bandarban
- 2 drug traders held in Dinajpur
- Teenager electrocuted in Chakaria
- Top terrorist Zisan’s close aide Shakil held
- Worshiping Trump’s idol!
- FBCCI favor trade with China continues
- Naeem credits Taijul for his success
- ‘Very enthusiastic people aggravating coronavirus’
- Harsh condition of healthcare in Sarankhola
- Elderly man killed in Noakhali road accident
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to make 1,000th
- Shakib Khan’s new actress Salwa!
- Elderly man killed in tractor-nachimon collision
- Nirbhaya case convicts to be hanged on March 3
- Bangladesh emerges as self-dignified country under Sheikh Hasina
- Road reformed with kerosene spray!
- Daulatdia brothel gets namaz-e-janaza for third time
- Sammy to receive honorary citizenship of Pakistan
- Schoolgirl takes poison for lover’s weeding
- Sri Lanka win by 1 wicket in vacillate 1st ODI
- Ryanair boss criticized for Muslim profiling comments
- Maulana Mehmood Madani to visit Dhaka
- Sufi Mizan: A hawker for social service
- Bangabandhu Book Corner for all primary schools
- Pension within 3-day of bill submission
- Man detained with large number yaba
- 9 hospitalized for drinking tea in Manikganj
- Govt decides to declare 2021 as Tourism Year
- All News »
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Excellent puzzled day after 808 yrs
- Korea to provide scanners to diagnose coronavirus to Bangladesh
- Amar Ekushey and International Mother Language Day today
- Good news to honey farmers
- Coronavirus: 10,844 discharged from hospital
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Actor Tapas Paul passes away
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Father of cut-copy-paste dies
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation
- CUET student Tahmid dies
- Kidney Specialist without certificate!
- 19 case accused killed in two groups’ gunfight
- Ivanka Trump wears hijab for mosque visit
- Coronavirus death toll crosses 2000
- Man City, Man United, Inter Milan to play today
- Mother with dead daughter in VR show
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- BUET avoids combined admission test
- 14 children among 22 killed in Cameroon massacre
- Coronavirus: Elderly and sick are most at risk
- Wuhan hospital chief dies of coronavirus
- Israeli soldiers duped by Hamas
- Padma Bridge’s 25th span to be installed on Language Day
- 3 children among 4 dead in ‘horrific’ Australia car fire
- Corona in Singapore: Another Bangladeshi identified