Medical admission test on Oct 4
Published: 11:43 AM, 20 August 2019 Updated: 03:50 PM, 20 August 2019
The admission test for medical MBBS courses for the academic year 2019-20 will be held on October 4.
On Monday, the information was provided in a press release signed by Professor Dr AKM Ahsan Habib, director of the medical education and health manpower development division of the Department of Health.
It said that the application will start on August 27 and continue till September 17. The admit card will be distributed from September 26-29 and admission test will be held from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on October 4.
A one-hour written test of MCQ questions will be held. The total number of seats in the examination is 4,068. Subject-based numbers in the written exam — Biology-30, Chemistry-25, Physics-20, English-15, General Knowledge: History of Bangladesh and Liberation War- 10.
It is advisable to fill out the form carefully and read the instructions on the website to apply online. The test fee is Tk 1,000, which can only be deposited through prepaid TeleTalk.
The notice also states that citizens of Bangladesh who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination in 2016 or 2017 and passed the HSC or equivalent examination in 2018 or 2019 in physics, chemistry, and biology — will be eligible to apply.
However, students who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination before 2016 — will not be considered eligible to apply. In addition, the total GPA in the SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent test should be at least 9.
- 8 projects including cancer centres in each division approved
- Iran supreme leader rules out negotiations with US
- Salman Shah’s weeklong birthday celebration
- Dhaka-Mymensingh train service resumes
- Shahid Kapoor’s 2nd marriage!
- Nirmal Purja set for final push in record 14-peak bid
- Traditional silk sector starts getting back lost glory
- Rain with gusty wind likely
- Two brothers die from snakebite while sleeping
- NGO worker killed in Panchagarh road crash
- 2 killed as bus hits motorcycle in Gazipur
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to spread wings today
- Bangladeshi youth refuses reward for €2,000 cash find in Rome
- Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea to play tonight
- Srabanti in Gym, then what happen?
- Zareen Khan recalls facing casting couch
- BD to host SAFF Championship in Sept 2020
- 5 cops in remand held with Yaba
- 1st edition of Amputee football held in capital
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Yugi’s lime, a rural art
- Tips to protect your mobile bank
- Robert Mugabe: Liberator to brutal tyrant
- Sanjay Dutta in TV drama series!
- 7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
- Motorcyclist killed in Bagerhat road crash
- US shows evidence of Iran’s involvement in Saudi oil attacks
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- White House: A monstrous residence
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- Padma Bridge’s toll yet to be decided: Quader
- Young Tigers thrash India, target 107
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday
- 12 sailors missing as lighter ship capsizes in Bay of Bengal
- Tajia procession brought out amid tight security
- Rohingya homes destroyed for government facilities
- Amitabh was victim to marry Jaya!
- 2,500 missing in Bahama’s Hurricane Dorian