Measures to do at hospital to refrain from COVID-19
Published: 08:25 PM, 9 April 2020 Updated: 08:25 PM, 9 April 2020
With the world the coronavirus pandemic started its rampage on our country since 08 March and still taking lives and infecting the people everyday.
What should you do if you have a physical illness in such a situation? You must be thinking about that. Because going to any hospital or doctor's chamber right now can increase the risk of corona disease. According to experts, it is better not to go to the hospital or the clinic if it is not urgent at this time. However, if you have to go to the hospital for emergency reasons at this time then some precaution measures relating to health must be followed.
Things those are very important to keep near your hands at this time-
Keep the hand wash soap, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, disposable tissue paper and all medications that you taken before for temporary relief. Keep the soap, sanitizer even these exist at the hospital or chamber because of for your own convenience. In the case of children, take their food, diapers from home.
What you need to do at a hospital or doctor's chamber:
1. You need to use a mask on the face when get out of the house.
2. Before entering the doctor's chamber, wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
3. After hand washing, wipe the hands with disposable tissue paper and place the tissues in the correct place. Do not wipe your hands with a cloth or handkerchief.
4. After wiping the hand, apply alcohol based sanitizer well.
5. If there are many people in the chamber then it is better to wait outside. If you want to sit, sit one meter distance from the other patients.
6. After visiting the doctor, you have to will wash hands with soap again and apply hand sanitizer a second time.
7. After coming back at home, go straight to the bathroom and take a bath. Then wash all the clothes with soap.
8. Use the tissue when sneezing or coughing in the chamber and quickly place the tissue in the appropriate place and apply a sanitizer in the hand.
What to do in the case of children -
1. You must wash the Children hands well with soap and wipe with disposable tissue paper.
2. Don't leave the baby in the chamber. Keep the baby in your lap. Do not give the baby to the other person again.
3. Make sure the saliva of the baby's mouth does not fall into the chamber.
4. If the child is a little older, wear the mask on him as well. Keep an eye on the baby so that his finger does not enter the mouth.
5. Wash your baby's hands in soapy water before and after seeing a doctor.
- Former SCC mayor Kamran tests positive for COVID-19
- Natore reports three new COVID-19 patients
- Dr. Nahid brought to Suhrawardy Hospital
- 29 more test positive for coronavirus in Faridpur
- Fiji declares itself Coronavirus-free
- Foreign currency reserve, annual remittances hit record highs
- Qatar completes third World Cup stadium
- Coronavirus is ‘weakening’, now claims US doctors
- Govt to recruit 3,000 medical technologists-technicians
- COVID-19 cases reached 1281 in Cumilla
- Youths in country mostly infected with coronavirus
- Electrician dies falling from under-construction building
- 123 officials get promoted as joint secretaries
- Don Dawood Ibrahim and his wife infected with COVID-19
- Coronavirus: Cox’s Bazar declared as country’s first ‘red zone’
- Bank official among 3 of a family hacked in Pabna, bodies found 3 days later
- ‘Environment care would have made easier to combat virus’
- Shechwashebak League leader killed in Bogura
- Gazipur coronavirus cases surpass 1,500
- New routine for secondary classes on TV released
- Four families placed under lockdown in Brahmanbaria
- 3 killed, 7 injured in knife attack at China supermarket
- Tea seller anxious despite his son gets GPA-5
- Consumers suffering in ‘spooky electricity bills’
- India breaks all records of COVID-19 cases in a day
- Sherpur reports six new coronavirus infected cases
- Schoolboy`s body found in pond
- Charging extra fare is breach of promise: Quader
- 5 day labourers missing as boat capsize in Padma
- Coronavirus death toll exceeds 800 in country
- All News »
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- Killing of 26 Bangladeshis in Libya: Main culprit killed in drone strike
- 23 die, highest infection recorded in last 24 hrs
- Record deaths, infections in 24 hours
- Record new cases in 24 hours, 37 dead
- BGMEA’s PCR lab for COVID-19 test opened
- Anandabazar editor Anirban Chattopadhyay resigns
- Brazil’s COVID-19 deaths surge past Spain
- Over 2000 infected in 24hrs, 22 dead
- Electronic mask developed to prevent coronavirus!
- 1,256 more freedom fighters listed
- Slain 26 Bangladeshis to be buried in Libya
- Brutal murder story of Junko, who raped about 500 times in 44 day
- 1764 infected in 24 hours, 28 dead
- Music director Wajid Khan dies
- SSC-equivalent results published, pass 82.87 pc
- Over 2500 infected in 24 hours, 37 die
- Former national footballer Salauddin passes away
- Chinese COVID-19 fighters due June 8
- Chhatra League buries BNP leader
- A thrilling operation by Police: 6 youths rescued from Sundarbans
- COVID-19 death toll in country surpasses 600
- 26 Bangladeshis shot dead in Libya
- Trump announces US to sever all ties with WHO
- Mahathir expelled from party
- Happy birthday ‘Legendary Actor’ Humayun Faridi
- 2,423 new infected, 35 die in 24 hours
- Over 125,000 cases reported globally in a day
- SSC result today: How to pre-register