Mass people to experience 5G at Digital Bangladesh Mela
Published: 10:13 PM, 13 January 2020
Mass people would get chance to experience 5G demonstration for first time at 3-day Digital Bangladesh Mela-2020 is scheduled to begin on January 16.
Technology vendor Huawei is set to demonstrate 5G at Bangabandhu International Conference Center where visitors would be able to experience gigabit-level speed test, said a press release here today.
Besides, there will be an arrangement of human-to-machine or machine-to- machine communication, where an interactive humanoid robot will play soccer following command of hand gesture.
In another play-zone, visitors can experience real-time virtual reality (VR) test through 5G technology. As soon as the visitors put on 5G VR, they will find themselves skiing on snow.
Moreover, Huawei’s 5G mobile phones will also be available in the pavilion. Visitors will be able experience Huawei 5G smartphones and purchase the existing mobile phones in the fair.
Prime Minister’s Information and Communication Technology Affairs Adviser Sajeeb Ahmed Wazed is expected to inaugurate the Digital Bangladesh Mela- 2020.
One of the main goals of Digital Bangladesh Mela is to highlight the advancement and innovation of digital technology, ensure suitable human resources, building a bridge between mass people and advanced digital technology as well as showcase progress of “digital Bangladesh” campaign.
Posts and Telecommunications Division is organising the event where both the government and private entities in digital technology sector would take part. There will be a total of 100 stalls, pavilions and mini pavilions.
- Taiwan records its first coronavirus death as global toll passes
- Students must lead to build drug-free society: Menon
- Qatar keen to recruit skilled manpower from Bangladesh
- Central Zone sniffs victory with Shanto’s double century
- Singapore expatriate wife leaves home over coronavirus panic
- Meeting between Managing Directors of DSE, CSE
- ‘Basic Concept of Islamic Banking’ workshop held
- Bandits kill 30 in northwest Nigeria attack: police
- Coronavirus could damage global growth in 2020: IMF
- Interest rates reduced in Post Office saving schemes
- College-boy killed in Lalmonirhat road accident
- Russian solder proposes using 16 tanks
- 2 doctors killed in Tangail road crash
- Perfect weight according to height
- 2 motorcyclist killed in Sunamganj road crash
- How much salt needed to lose weight?
- Bkash agent killed in Jashore road crash
- Sharif joins housing and public works ministry
- Arvind Kejriwal takes oath
- 50,000 people suffer for lack of bridge
- Legal procedures to follow for Khaleda`s parole: Anisul
- Two killed in Tangail road accident
- Yasir hits career-best knock as North Zone takes lead
- Technical students to get more financial assistance: PM
- Accused in multiple cases in Sirajganj detained
- Husband with arms, wife having bullets detained
- Motorcyclist killed in Kushtia road crash
- Haven`t received Khaleda Zia`s parole appel: Kamal
- Six World Cup-winning U-19 players in BCB XI
- Bogura-1, Jashore-6 and CCC polls Mar 29
- All News »
- Massacre in Thailand: Killer army shot dead
- Promise Day today
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- Bangladesh clinch maiden U-19 World Cup
- Soldier who killed 26 in Thailand shot dead
- 13 dead as trawler capsizes in Bay, 10 missing
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- HC upholds death penalty for 5 militants
- Oscar 2020: Full list of winners
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Couple make history with N.Ireland`s first same-sex marriage
- Bangladesh under pressure as Bishnoi strikes thrice
- Soumya to get married this month
- Young Tigers to face India
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- China returnee student shifted to Kurmitola
- Yaravirus panic in Brazil amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Death toll jumps to 900
- Teacher jailed for providing cheat sheets
- Soumya with future wife
- Young Tigers need 178-run to win WC
- Bangladesh-India XIs in U-19 final
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Avishek hunts India first
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Mysterious disease left 15 dead in Nigerian
- 80 years of Tom & Jerry
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666