Manpower export to UAE after 3 months: Minister
Published: 05:08 PM, 23 April 2018
Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment Minister Nurul Islam said on Monday that manpower export to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) under 19 categories will start after three months.
Minister Nurul Islam said a joint working committee will be formed to fix the workers sending process and other bilateral issues.
Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment Minister Nurul Islam said these while briefing reporters at his secretariat office of Prabashi Kalyan Bhaban at Eskaton.
He said that an MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) in this regard was signed between the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation of UAE and Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment Ministry of Bangladesh on April 18.
Expatriate Welfare secretary Nomita Haldar, under-secretary of Human Resources and Emiratisation Ministry Saif Ahmed Al Suwaidi signed the deal on April 18 in Dubai.
Nasser bin Thani Juma Al Hamli, UAE Minister of Human Resources and Emiratisation Saif Ahmed Al Suwaidi were present during the signing of the MoU.
Under the MoU, laborer, sailors, watchmen, shepherd, falconer, housekeeper, cook, nanny, farmer, gardener, private trainer, private tutor, farm supervisor and private driver will be recruited.
The minister said that at present the number of Bangladeshi people in 165 countries is 1.17crore and the total remittance inflow was 13,526 million USD last year.
Besides, the government is working to create labour market in Japan and Dubai. The process of sending manpower from Bangladesh to Japan is underway.
- Bank will be open for 2hrs from Sunday
- UNO stands by poor with food-money
- Shah Rukh returning to silver screen with Alia
- BCB announces Tk 30,000 for each non-contracted DPL players
- Finnish citizen becomes senseless falling from rickshaw in Sylhet
- Coronavirus cases in US increasing rapidly
- Actor Kazi Maruf, his wife infected with coronavirus
- 5 Bangladeshis test coronavirus positive in Germany
- HSC candidate under isolation in Madaripur
- Traffic police closed over misconduct with rickshaw puller
- BD made ‘Spondon’ to save the life of critical patients
- Be professional: IGP to police
- Global coronavirus deaths top 28500
- Deer roaming on empty streets
- DMP to distribute food 2,500 destitute people daily
- Youth died at isolation not affected by coronavirus
- Adviser spotted running away after Boris’s coronavirus diagnosis
- NU postpones all exams
- WHO testing coronavirus drugs
- Ban on all flights extended till Apr 7
- Natore hat sees huge crowd amid coronavirus epidemic
- 24 Bangladeshis died of coronavirus globally
- Gazipur plastic factory fire doused
- IEDCR states rules of using PPE
- WASA-City Corporations disinfecting Dhaka jointly
- I’m sorry, some people will die: Brazil’s President
- Healthy Mint Lassi to ease heat
- People coming out to know what’s lockdown?
- 301 new overseas-returnees home-quarantined in Khulna
- 4 traders fined over price hiking
- All News »
- 40 more building under ‘lockdown’ in Mirpur
- Coronavirus: 147 new deaths reported in a hour, infected 3,45,289 (update list)
- Coronavirus hospital to be built in Dhaka like China
- Coronavirus death toll surpasses 13,000
- Corona death surging to 19000
- Coronavirus: Deaths 11,402; cases 276,125 (Update List)
- Hantavirus: All you need to know
- Coronarvirus infection climbed to .38 million globally (update list)
- Former Real president dies from coronavirus
- WHO suggests Bangladesh to declare lockdown
- 54 buildings of Mohammadpur under police surveillance
- Doctor who spread rumors over corona detained
- All govt-private institutions closed until April 4
- British PM Boris Johnson infected with coronavirus
- Corona claims two in Bangladesh; 24 infected
- Japan claims to develop COVID-19 vaccine
- One more dies of coronavirus in Bangladesh
- 100 new ICUs being opened
- Coronavirus affected nurse kills herself ‘to protect others’
- Italy records 793 deaths in a day
- Actress` elope with director
- Shwapna Bhowmick developed 4 lakh PPE for doctors-nurses
- Lawsuit filed against China for coronavirus outbreak
- Gopalganj road crashes kill 2 motorcyclists, injure 26
- Coronavirus: Mirpur`s building under lockdown
- Coronavirus death toll rises to 5 in country
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- North Korea fires two ballistic missiles
- Nationwide shops declared shut till Mar 31
- Remedy for coronavirus found!