Manifestation of Khalek Announced
Published: 06:25 PM, 25 April 2018
Awami League-backed mayor candidate in Khulna City Corporation election Talukder Abdul Khalek declared 31-point election manifesto.
He announced the announcement at a press conference in Humayun Kabir auditorium of Khulna Press Club on Wednesday noon.
Development of water and sewerage system, development of KCC, corruption initiatives, initiation of introduction of city governance system, development of traffic system, improvement of health care, increasing the quality of service by increasing holdings tax, creating a drug free city, developing education system, developing city center And opportunities for free information technology access, creation of standards and forestry parks, in the name of freedom, and prominent individuals Streetcar Named, modernization of the solar park, mass killing memories are stored, recalled taking effective steps to maintain communal harmony by Talukder Abdul Khaleq.
Besides, efforts will be made for the development of modern shambles, development of Khalishpur and Rupsa industrial zone, WASA, KDA, railway, telecommunication and power services and expansion of Khulna Metropolitan City.
Khalek Talukder said after taking office, at that time allocation of more than Tk 1000 crore was allotted to Khulna City Corporation during the grand alliance government. Of this, about two hundred and 75 crores were spent in different sectors. Other development programs got mobility.
Khaleque also said we wanted to complete all development work by 2016, but it was not possible due to its consistency and if he was re-elected, he would involve himself in providing unfinished development works to the people and providing citizen facilities more and more services.
Among others, Khulna District Awami League president and chief coordinator of the election management committee, Sheikh Harunar Rashid, coordinator SM Kamal Hossain, convener of the election committee Kazi Aminul Haque, Bangladesh Cricket Board Director Sheikh Sohel, Nagar Awami League Information and Research Secretary Mokbul Hossain Mintu, former MP Sohrab Ali Sana and local Awami League leaders were present in the press conference.
- Mushfiqur`s ton in vain as Bangladesh lost to Australia
- Study ties unhealthy gums to liver cancer risk
- PM urges int’l bodies to help rehabilitate Rohingyas in Myanmar
- Tamim falls after score fifty
- Court orders to freeze DIG Mizan’s wealth
- Teenager stabbed in capital`s Kadamtali
- Bangladesh loses Soumya early
- Signal 3 for maritime ports
- Australia set Bangladesh 382 to win
- Nusrat murder: charges formed, testimonies Jun 27
- Get driving license after eye and dope test: HC
- Rohingya wants to return after ensuring recognition
- Warner hits ton, Australia heading for big total
- Novoair increases flights to Jashore
- US confirms drone was shot down by Iranian missile
- Soumya makes brekthough for Bangladesh
- National Vitamin ‘A’ plus campaign on June 22
- Rohingyas’ ardor to return home on refugee day
- Prisoner dies in Kashimpur jail
- ‘Dhaka Attack’s villain Taskeen got married
- Rana`s bail stay till July 1
- Provide Tk 50 within 2 months to Rajib’s family: HC
- Take development schemes protecting environment: PM
- 9 to die for killing C’nawabganj Jubo League leader
- Rain, thundershowers likely to continue
- Australia to bat first against Bangladesh
- UN praises Bangladesh peacekeepers
- ‘Refugee Day’ observed with 1.1m Rohingyas burden
- Google Doodle celebrates Sufia Kamal’s birth anniv
- Birth anniversary of poet Sufia Kamal today
- All News »
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Akash of N’ganj made Lamborghini!
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Ex-Sonagazi OC Moazzem held
- Oil tanker collision in Chattogram port, closes vessels movement
- PM orders for professional skill based promotion of army men
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- ‘Lack of harvesting laborers results of employment opportunities’
- BGB man killed by lightning strike
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- England wins beating Windies
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Finance Minister starts unveiling budget
- ‘Rohingya crisis may destabilise Asia if not resolved’
- Probe report submission deferred again
- College girl torched in Narsingdi, 1 held
- Gayle falls for duck!
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- None can escape creating sabotage: HM
- Cigarette, bidi prices go up in Budget FY20
- Australia won by 87 runs
- Caribbeans set 322-run target for Tigers
- Facing measles outbreaks, NY bans religious vaccination exemption
- England beat Afghanistan by 150 runs
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- Bangladesh informs UN about Myanmar’s non-cooperation
- Suspect pleads not guilty to all 92 charges
- RAB revealed mystery of Sensational Shakib murder
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5