Magical use of Ghee for skin & hair
Published: 05:22 PM, 19 August 2019
Ghee is one of the most valuable ingredients in the kitchen. Ghee has been used for various purposes since ancient times. Such as cooking, lighting lamps in religious ceremonies, healing, etc. Ghee is a healthy and nutritious ingredient. It contains fatty acids and cholesterol.
But do you know how ghee is useful for skin and hair? Using ghee you can get soft skin and silky hair. Let's know the benefits of using ghee in the skin and hair -
1. Ghee contains vitamins A and E, fatty acids, along with antioxidants. Which is very important for the skin. It helps to relieve oily and moisturized skin. And it makes the skin soft.
2. Apply ghee to your face at night. Massage the face for about three to four minutes. Before going to bed, wipe the face with a soft cloth to get soft and smooth skin.
3. Apply ghee to the skin to clean the eyes. After 15 minutes gently wipe with a cotton cloth. This will help to relieve eye blur and black spots.
4. Oats add three teaspoons, ghee one teaspoon mixed up with honey and yogurt. Then use on your face. Wash after 20 minutes. You will get softer and brighter skin.
5. Ghee helps rejuvenate damaged hair. Due to the use of various chemical products, the hair becomes dry. Containing fatty acids in ghee helps it retain the moisture of the hair. Using a spoon of ghee in the hair, massage the hair lightly. It makes the hair soft and smooth.
6. Heat one teaspoon of ghee and one teaspoon of coconut oil together and apply the mixture on the skin of the head. Wrap the towel over the head for 20 minutes. Then wash. It will work as a quality conditioner on the hair.
- PM receives APJ Kalam Memorial Award
- 4 officials promoted to senior secretaries
- Zinc factory in remote village!
- Rohingya terrorist detained with pistol from Balukhali camp
- Saudi clears multiple Umrah fine
- AL withdraws candidature for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- ‘Viqarunnisa principal can’t join before 11:00 am on Tuesday’
- Does your cream contain vitamin C?
- HC orders judicial inquiry against Puthia OC
- PM orders to form separate police unit for Metro Rail
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- Idol makers passing busy days in Khulna
- Sunerah in short film
- Youth kills brother for 10 bucks
- Kishoreganj Manik murder: 10 get life term
- 3000 Bangladeshi may lose citizenship in Italy!
- BRTC does not need corrupt officials: Quader
- Ronaldo tearful watching video of his father
- 10 tips to prevent diabetes
- Azhar’s appeal hearing anyday
- India arrests senior Kashmir leader
- Bangabandhu’s Chhatra League can`t be deviated: Joy-Lekhak
- Moushumi to fight for BFAA Presidency
- JU Scam: BNP demands VC’s removal
- ‘Post-rape’ wedding in PS: Probe body finds authenticity
- Defaulted loans: No release for FBL even renamed
- 203 dies of dengue so far
- NRC announced in Haryana, India
- Movile Cave: Mysterious dark-ranch of 5.5 m yrs old insects
- Australian dies while fleeing swooping magpie
- All News »
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- ADB country director praises PM’s planned development initiatives
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Blanche Monnier spent 25 yrs locked up just for love
- Kristen Stewart reacts to Robert Pattinson’s Batman casting
- Thimmamma Marrimanu: A 550 yr old giant banyan tree
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Myths and controversies of Taj Mahal
- Ancient Babylon: A city and a civilization
- Self-made billionaire Jack Ma, who was rejected from 30 jobs
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- 5yrs without Firoza Begum
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Rastafari, a religion that developed against “Whites”
- Nan Madol: Ghost City on sea
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Ex-Miss World Manushi Chhillar to crown Miss World Bangladesh
- Runa Laila for the 1st time in long music career
- Bribe-taking sub-registrar to be suspended
- Shakib prized Afghanistan
- Taliban seizes more land after failed peace talks
- 4 Pak troops killed in Afghan border
- Mystery reveals after query actress Shimla
- White House: A monstrous residence
- ‘Rajhangsha’ to be inaugurated Saturday