Fabricating BOU’s BA exam
MP Bubly expelled from Awami League
Published: 09:41 PM, 22 November 2019
MP Tamanna Nusrat Bubly
Narsingdi district Awami League has expelled Tamanna Nusrat Bubly, MP from the reserved seats, for defying the party’s reputation after fabricating in the BA exams. She has also been removed from the post of women’s affairs secretary of the district Awami League.
The decision was taken at the party’s extended meeting chaired by the District Awami League President Mohammad Nazrul Islam Hiru at Baganbari residence of Industries Minister Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun in Gotashia of Narsingdi’s Monohardi Upazila on Friday evening. During this, the Industries Minister ws present as the chief guest
MP Dr Anwarul Ashraf Khan Dilip of Narsingdi-2 seat, MP Zahirul Haque Bhuiyan Mohan of Narsingdi-3 seat, Zilla Parishad chairman Abdul Matin Bhuiyan, general secretary of the district Awami League and others were present.
Tamanna Nusrat Bubly had become the title of news in the country and abroad by fabricating in the BA exams. In this, the reputation of Bangladesh and the Awami League has been severely damaged. That is why we have been informed by the Center to take action regarding this, said Mohammad Nazrul Islam Hiru (Bir Pratik).
She has been suspended from the party and removed from the District Awami League’s female affairs secretary post for defying the party’s reputation. And the matter of her as a member of parliament will be decided by the party’s president and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, he added.
MP Bubly, wife of late Lokman Hossain, the then-mayor of Narsingdi Municipality and district general secretary of the Awami League, became MP for the reserved seats in the 11th Jatiya Sangsad.
According to the affidavit submitted to the Election Commission before the election, Bubly was an HSC passed. However, she enrolled in Bangladesh Open University (BOU) in the BA course to enhance her academic ability. But later media reports highlighted that others gave her BA course exam in Narsingdi while MP Bubly was in Dhaka. In this case, BOU authorities have permanently expelled Bubly from all exams and registrations.
Regarding this, Tamanna Nusrat Bubly said, “I have not received any letter from the district Awami League.”
“According to the rules, first I will be show-cause from the part, then I will answer that. The center will decide on that basis. I do not understand how they made a single decision. They could not exclude me by prejudice,” she added.
- Merkel visits Auschwitz for first time
- No change in post of AL president in next council: Quader
- Mithila-Srijit’s honeymoon to Switzerland
- Rebels kill 17 in eastern Congo
- Shakhawat, Rokeya win silver in SAG weightlifting
- Mithila tie knot with Srijit
- Myanmar Navy handed over 17 Bangladeshi fishermen
- Saudi Aramco raises $25.6 billion in biggest-ever IPO
- Cosmos Dialogue on Bangladesh-Canada trade tomorrow
- Gas supply to stay shut in Farmgate, Shukrabad tomorrow
- Radish’s ‘Jafrani kabab’
- Minister laid Press Club building foundation stone in Kaliakair
- ‘No one will be exempted involving corruption’
- Bogura Zilla Awami League council tomorrow
- BNP’s behaviour in court unpardonable: Quader
- RAB detained 3 members of snatcher cycle
- Bangladeshi archers shine on opening day
- Modi, Pranab, Sonia to join Bangabandhu`s birth centenary
- Agriculture Minister inaugurates ‘Krisoker Bazar’
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- Pancake without eggs!
- Language movement-liberation war’s colorful paintings on wall
- Child body recover from pond
- Giant ‘Tiger Shark’ caught in Chattogram
- ACC detained 2 civil aviation officials
- Pele’s last Brazil jersey sells for 30,000 euros in Italy
- 23 kidnapped from Mexican rehab clinic
- Bangladesh to honour 380 Indian soldiers: FM
- New South Wales bushfires condition worsen
- Hemayet 5th World Carrom rankings
- All News »
- ‘Bangla’ recognized as 2nd official language in London
- Mohammed Rezwan, floating school innovator named as ‘Earth Hero’
- Physician couple in Dr Baker’s place, serving poor people
- VP Nur’s phone talks leaked
- ‘No Dorai’ released at 8 halls
- Srijit-Mithila’s wedding today
- Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Trump makes surprise visit to Afghanistan
- 2 Jabale Nur drivers among 3 get life-term
- PM opens AL’s Dhaka City units council
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- 7 dead in small plane crash in Canada
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Shaon in bridal dress!
- BD scientist photo likely in UK currency soon
- UN chief says humanity’s ‘war against nature’ must stop
- Video app TikTok unblocks teen who posted on China`s Muslims
- Sunny Leone’s ‘Hello G’
- Siam’s new look in ‘Ittefaq’
- Bridge attacker jailed for terror crimes: UK police
- Truck loaded with 40-ton onion missing
- PM flies to Spain on Sunday to join COP25
- ‘Daughter in admissions scandal’ Olivia returns to YouTube
- Kushtia double murder case: 4 to die, 7 get life term
- ‘Hotath Bristi’ actress June Malia gets married
- COP25 island nation in `fight to death`
- Shakib elected Player of the Year even after ban
- Euro-2020: Match schedule
- Flower blooms with Azan