‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
Published: 04:41 PM, 16 July 2019 Updated: 04:53 PM, 16 July 2019
Nusrat Imroz Tisha
The drama ‘Lady Killer’ directed by Mabrur Rashid Bannah was broadcasted in Banglavision on Eid-ul-Fitr. Then it was released on YouTube. After the release, the audience responded well.
In this, Nusrat Imroz Tisha played the Lady Killer character and Tahsan’s performance opposite her is very much appreciated. After the success of ‘Lady Killer’, ‘Lady Killer 2’ is coming to Eid- ul-Adha.
“Recently, the shooting of ‘Lady Killer 2’ has ended in various locations in the capital. Now the final work is in progress,” informed the director Mabrur Rashid Bannah.
He said, “Where the story of Lady Killer ends, the new episode will start from there. The drama got a huge response from the audience. Many have requested to create a sequel. That’s why. the ‘Lady Killer 2’ is being made.”
Regarding the story of the drama, Bannah said, “In the drama, we will present some society’s background. The Lady Killer team will be seen fighting against those giving formalin in food. The story is quite good, hopefully, the viewers will like this.”
In addition to Tahsan and Tisha in the sequel of ‘Lady Killer’, Zarin Khan Ratna, Siam Nasir, Ivan Sair, Shamim, Bacchu and others have starred. The drama will be broadcast on Banglavision.
- Hong Kong protesters march peacefully
- Marium, a lovely animal dies after eating plastic
- New Indonesian capital to be in Jungle?
- How to cook meat faster
- Tourists unhappy over Teknaf`s odor-pollution
- Fatima: The Wonder Lady!
- Rail links with Khulna snapped
- Maududist modern era devil: Agriculture Minister
- ‘Blood Bank of Kaliganj’ saved thousand lives
- ‘Mayaboti’ release date scheduled
- Dressing room rift misinterpreted in media: Mahmudullah
- Humayun for all-side interest on rawhide issue
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- JKS for transport workers’ fixed work hrs rein road accident
- How long should Kashmiris wait for peace?
- JnU’s Olympiad winner dies
- Day laborer Dalip Singh became ‘Great Khali’
- Shirin Sharmin to join South Asian Speakers’ Summit
- 1 day after buying bike, youth killed in accident
- Happy birthday Mia Bhai
- Serious health risk in handling taka: research reveals
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Cumilla road crash: 6 of a family among deceased
- Jumps from boat get a divorce!
- DMP files 4,780 cases over traffic violations
- Tk 120 cr allotted for flood recovery
- Writ seeking HC order to find out culprits in rawhide fall
- Man killed in Dhaka road crash
- How to advance in career when your boss won’t help
- Action against bribe payer too: PM
- All News »
- Truck driver rescues girl from rape on moving bus
- National Mourning Day Thursday
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Priyanka anxious over Nick’s diabetes!
- Karchi flood: Death toll rises to 11
- Immortal sayings of Bangabandhu
- Holly Eid-ul-Azha tomorrow
- Jacqueline stuns in yellow during birthday trip in Sri Lanka
- Kona disclosed her marriage 3 months later!
- Fire breaks out at Mirpur slum
- 60pc animal waste of Capital disposed
- PM visits conjoined twins Rabeya, Rukaya at CMH
- Army Chief off to Indonesia Sunday
- Removal of animal wastes almost completed: DSCC Mayor
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Two Bangladeshis killed in Saudi road crash
- Keep environment clean to prevent dengue: President
- Mirpur slum fire doused
- No foreign prog broadcast without permission
- Pak-India war! 8 soldiers killed on LoC
- Last Hajj ritual heralds Eid Al-Azha
- Tailback, heat forced passengers becomes ill
- 63 Bangladeshi Hajj pilgrims died in Saudi Arabia
- 2 gang rape accused killed in gunfight
- 4 of a family killed in M’singh bus-car collision
- Flood victims to get 24,000 houses
- `Our prayer for abolition of evil power`
- 8 births recorded during Hajj 2019
- Huge crowd at terminals
- BCB seek clarity from Mashrafe Mortaza about ODI future