‘King of Pop’ Michael’s 10th death anniv today
Published: 02:12 PM, 25 June 2019
‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson’s 10th death anniversary on Tuesday. He died on June 25, 2009, due to using excessive of propofol. This legendary pop singer is also a famous songwriter, dancer, actor, and businessman. At the time of his death, he was 50 years old.
Michael Jackson, who changed the pop song around the world, was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, USA. Joseph Walter Jackson - Michael’s father and head of the poverty-stricken family - was aware of his son’s unique talent.
He made a band team with his sons and Michael in vocal in 1964 with Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5. With the help of the father, he debuted in the professional music industry only at the age of 6!
But who knew this boy would one day reign the entire music industry around the world. He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records, and in the early 1980s, became a dominant figure in popular music.
In 1979, Michael’s fifth solo album ‘Off the Wall’ was released and made a huge response in US music industry. However, he spread his thrill with the album ‘Thriller’ in 1982 which broke all records of the world that year. However, his other noted albums are- Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), HIStory: Past, Present, and Future, Book I (1995), Invincible (2001).
Michael Jackson gave many things to world music. There is no one to deny that. But did he really die? No, He is still alive in the heart of music lovers.
- Four killed in Kutubdia boat capsize
- 14 gamblers-drug dealers detained in Mymensingh
- Govt to shut 3 crore illegal smartphones
- Myanmar on financial surveillance!
- Pakistan conducts successful missile test
- No high-rise buildings along sea: PM
- Coronavirus reaches Iran: report
- 450 of 1200 posts vacant
- Preparation for Dhaka-10 by-polls completed: Returning Officer
- Rape accused detained in Narayanganj
- BNP`s politics stuck in Khaleda`s illness: Hasan
- Interest of postal saving will be revisited: Kamal
- Teacher takes salary without signing attendance sheet!
- Three robbers detained in Jamalpur
- Mysterious ship washes up Irish coast
- Diamond Princess passengers disembark after quarantine ends
- 6 girls injured after tree falls in Noakhali
- FIFA cancels planed meeting due to coronavirus
- Walton to export smartphones in US
- Padma Bridge rail route being connected with Trans-Asian network
- Match officials for Bangladesh-Zimbabwe series
- TCB preparing for Ramadan
- Tomato to get immaculate skin
- Mashrafe’s farewell after BAN vs ZIM series!
- Bangladesh to take on Pakistan tomorrow
- ‘Problems can be solved by forming joint working group’
- Mehazabien comes with new look
- SC bar association polls on March 11,12
- AL local government nomination board meets today
- Video of principal’s dance in Hindi songs goes viral
- All News »
- Corona patient shot dead in North Korea
- ‘Kache Ashar Oshomapto Golpo’ to be aired on 13 channels
- 8 of a family burnt in N’ganj gas burner explosion
- Young Tigers to receive ‘Water Salute’ at airport
- China’s coronavirus death toll jumps to 1,113
- Soumya to get married this month
- Soumya with future wife
- Heroes return home today
- PM opens Sheikh Kamal IT Centre in Rajshahi
- Coronovirus deaths surge past 1,300
- Saudi to invest $30bn in Bangladesh
- Fire at DR Tower in Naya Paltan
- Coronavirus: Death toll rises to 1666
- Marriage at office on Valentine’s Day getting no leave
- Good news to honey farmers
- Srijit’s anger over Tahsan
- Coronavirus: Chinese hospitals discharge 4,740 recovered patients
- 25-km tailback on Bangabandhu Bridge as toll plaza closed
- Boat capsize in Rangamati: 5 killed, 3 missing
- Valentine, Pahela Falgun celebration same day
- ‘Returnee from China-Singapore doesn’t mean coronavirus infected’
- Sundarbans Day today
- 6,723 coronavirus patients discharged after recovery
- What Srijit told about Tahsan
- Samsung unveils new foldable phone Galaxy Z Flip
- 1st coach of Metro rail arrived
- Death toll in China surges past 1,500
- South Africa faces England in 1st T20 today
- Integrated admission test for all public universities from now
- Bangladesh wants Qatar`s support for Rohingya repatriation