‘King of Pop’ Michael’s 10th death anniv today
Published: 02:12 PM, 25 June 2019
‘King of Pop’ Michael Jackson’s 10th death anniversary on Tuesday. He died on June 25, 2009, due to using excessive of propofol. This legendary pop singer is also a famous songwriter, dancer, actor, and businessman. At the time of his death, he was 50 years old.
Michael Jackson, who changed the pop song around the world, was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, USA. Joseph Walter Jackson - Michael’s father and head of the poverty-stricken family - was aware of his son’s unique talent.
He made a band team with his sons and Michael in vocal in 1964 with Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5. With the help of the father, he debuted in the professional music industry only at the age of 6!
But who knew this boy would one day reign the entire music industry around the world. He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records, and in the early 1980s, became a dominant figure in popular music.
In 1979, Michael’s fifth solo album ‘Off the Wall’ was released and made a huge response in US music industry. However, he spread his thrill with the album ‘Thriller’ in 1982 which broke all records of the world that year. However, his other noted albums are- Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991), HIStory: Past, Present, and Future, Book I (1995), Invincible (2001).
Michael Jackson gave many things to world music. There is no one to deny that. But did he really die? No, He is still alive in the heart of music lovers.
- Third prime accused Rishan Farazi held
- Hearing on writ challenges rickshaw ban today
- Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- PM inaugurates ‘National Fisheries Week-2019’
- Water level of Jamuna rises, 50 villages flooded
- Elon Musk wants to merge human brains with AI
- New EvilGnome Backdoor Spies on Linux Users, Steals Their Files
- Message in a bottle written 50 yrs ago found in Australia
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- Old Dhaka building collapse: Father-Son’s bodies recovered
- Inzamam to step down as Pakistan chief selector
- Modeling early meteorite impacts on the moon
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- ‘I am innocent’; claimed ex-OC Moazzem
- Kholi losing captaincy!
- 20 thou people victim in Patgram road collapse
- ICC breakes silence over overthrow controversy
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- PM urges PGR for highest professional sacrifice
- Saudi stops drone thrown by Yemeni rebels
- HSC examinee suicide crushed under train
- First child born in `Madina`
- ‘My Masud appointed as Police’
- Sadarghat building collapse: Father-Son missing
- Boys in GPA 5, girls ahead in pass rate
- Chattogram range`s best OC Jahidul Kabir
- Quatar WC qualifiers: Bangladesh in Group E
- Nusrat got ‘A’ grade but fail!
- Ex-Songazi OC Moazzem indicted
- All News »
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Happy Birthday Purnima
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- HM Ershad passes away
- Two siblings drown in Shariatpur pond
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- Ishana announced to leave media after getting married
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Queen Maxima and banking for the grassroots!
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- Ershad’s first namaz-e-janaza held
- Rifat murder: Another one detained
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Rail link with Rajshahi snapped
- Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward Griezmann
- 3 kids drown in flood water, 1 missing
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- Flood situation worsened in Lalmonirhat
- Ershad’s 1st janaza at army central mosque
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Mango-laden truck falls into ditch, kills 2
- Torrential rain marooned 30,000 people in Bandarban
- 8 boards attain 71.85 pc pass rate
- Drug trader killed in Teknaf gunfight
- England face Australia in high-voltage semis today
- Bangladesh makes significant stride in poverty reduction: UN